im not playinh dfiva i am diva

8 Likes

was great wiping with you
hope youā€™re enjoying the kebab !

5 Likes

2 Likes

u were top dps night elf rogue based

go top or go home
also i was human but thatā€™s understandable not paying attention to us common folks

1 Like

xD oopsie and i am not paying atention to wow sorry ;p was watching nietflixtv and alt tab on warhammer total war ;o xD

1 Like

Netflix + wow is a good combo. I do that sometimes when Iā€™m roleplaying and someone is giving a long dialogue.

But donā€™t tell anyone :no_mouth:

3 Likes

Youā€¦ you do it for drops and not for fun???
:scream:

2 Likes

Demon Hunter got her 4 set lol, now sheā€™s awesome

8 Likes

There should be a horror movie made about that guy!

1 Like

Stoked for you matey. How many attempts may I ask?

finally had time to play this week and wanted to finish my last +20 for portal (tjs)

first group some misspulls and plays but whatever close deplete wasnt too bad

second group. they apparently boosted their 370ilvl or something sham friend (who didnt even bother to bring decurse). we stucked on last boss and it was unhealable for some reason. obviously my fault they tried to pin it on me blabla. eventually got it after 1hour but i could slap myself to not just leave next time after 3rd pull or something.

but karma striked and straight got invited to another run and just timed fine and just like the first tjs run no wipes or struggle last boss =)

Itā€™s hard to tell
Because i farmed it for a while in shadowlands and gave up
Then started again in dragonflight

In DF it took me like 4 resets on 3 different chars

Maybe double that in shadowlands
So iā€™d say around 40 kills
Which is pretty lucky i think

1 Like

After an incredibly disastrous vault on my main (for the second week in a row):
a neck and 2 crappy trinkets basically

i get some really nice vaults on 2 alts

this mage received a 418 staff which iā€™ve been farming a second spark to craft all of last week and failed

AND my hunter finally received his well deserved Neltharax !

5 Likes

That manic grieftorch is crazy too :smile: I saw a hunter do insane aoe with it yesterday.

thatā€™s right
my hunter already has it with some extra avoidance too :smiley:

Earned +20 in all M+ dungeons yesterday.

I managed this last season, too, but it feels better this time due to how much higher the difficulty of a +20 is compared to then.

Itā€™s not impressive, I know, but Iā€™m still happy. Furthest in M+ Iā€™ve ever been by far.

Next stop: 2800.

1 Like

gonna race you to it :DDD

itā€™s push weeekkk !!!

It is? For me, pushing last week was pretty nice actually. There was no BS to deal with at all. Priest dispels the bursting stacks, you stand a bit closer together to do that, and ā€¦ thatā€™s it. The other affix was literally a healer affix which could easily be fixed by simply having people eat and use health pots appropriately.

I doubt this week will be as easy. But I could certainly use a push week :smiley:

do you pug or play in a fixed comp ?

last week was pretty successful for me too
my mates kinda quit the game
so i pugged my keys, did 5 portals and a few untimed runs
not always a priest was an easy find except a yolo low rated one that turned out to be decent for a +21 temple

however this week is a fortified volcanic sanguine
ez pz imo
for a rogue at least (my main)
a non issue for a frost mage for sure.