🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today

What in or out of game thing made you smile/happy today?

I’ll start, for me it was going and getting my Glimr pet which was discovered by the Secret Finding Discord

82 Likes

The ban of multiboxers.

121 Likes

I did see that thread yesterday and bookmarked it, the pet looks cute.

What made me smile today was logging on my rogue and smiling because it looks so good, got the last piece I needed and I am loving the mog now :slight_smile:

7 Likes

These are the greatest addition to any game I have ever played.

13 Likes

also got Glimr with Daestra. it was really fun.

additionally to this, today someone told me in whisper that i was really nice and helpful when i answered a question related to heritage armors.
they could have just left it at that and not react at all as i already answered their question but someone going the “extra mile” to whisper me really made me smile.

17 Likes

Doing this with you and making Shaz have a few hairy moments in TOS 15 :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Having the window open and hearing the neighbour’s cat meowing at 02.00 to get in for some company/warmth.

Maybe I shouldn’t have learned him that behaviour… but eh: cat!

12 Likes

what if the cat trained you to let her in instead?

16 Likes

I’m afraid you might be right.

4 Likes

Last night’s Temple of Sethraliss! I was not doing much (except pad my Arcane Explosions at the Eyeball room), but it was timed with 20 seconds left! Many thanks to the people who helped me! :sob:

5 Likes

yeah, i got a good laugh out of you guys. you were a great watch while i was leveling. :rofl:

1 Like

I love how I absolutely panicked at the snake boss thinking I ninja pulled… Forgetting that the mobs were part of the boss fight!

1 Like

yeah and Daestras earth elemental was tanking the snakes in the cloud thingy so they didnt take damage.

but! you did it! which is what counts. :smile:

3 Likes

I really wish i could control that pet :rofl:

2 Likes

Had much fun yesterday leveling alts with a good friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wait we didnt level :frowning: :wink: :kissing_heart:

I have more friends :sweat_smile::innocent::wink:

1 Like

A reddit thread talking about the dragons i was chasing made me remember how amazing it was to walk into Stormwind and Ironforge for the first time.

After warcraft 1 through 3, seeing the world come to life at that scale, with that music, the majesty of it all… My god. Such a fond memory.

4 Likes

They banning third party multiboxing software.

7 Likes

Not today or last night, but monday :wink:

We were some players who was helping another getting an achievement - dispite the bad reputation the WoW community have, we still are able to play and help random players an entire evening :+1:

(But last night Moothilda got her new outfit - that made me smile very much)

5 Likes