🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today

Because the game knows you are an op goddess even without those bottles :grin:

2 Likes

Well that’s true…

top dps on all bosses on my LFR last night…

So being op makes me smile and everyone else smile when they see me in the group.

“Oh yes!! Soul is here, we can get a carry!”

I’ll make sure to say that if I encounter you in LFR :smiley:

2 Likes

I think I’ve met like 3 forum regulars in LFR… Met a few in timewalking as well. They usually type “oh hey Soul!” and I say “ello!!” back and if they want to talk more I’ll oblidge but usually they just sit back and let me do everything for them.

Its a hard life but someone has to do it.

1 Like

At least you don’t lack self confidence

pops angel wings on self

It’s gonna be a wild one…

Imgur

5 Likes

Joining LFR and it’s on 6 stacks of determination

8 Likes

I got the evoker staff from the timewalking quest. Not really sure if it’s that useful to me as a healer though.

Edit: well I decided to get some use of it and got You’re Really Doing It Wrong

2 Likes

Running into a Ozgool in TW dungeons

1 Like

Found a nice trinket for my shammy :smile:

She was really struggling with them during leveling, as nothing dropped, and there’s only one melee trinket for Enh spec from the TW vendor.

Originally, I wanted to use the green stat stick drop I got during a WQ (I think Stonewatcher’s Eye was the name), but then I came across a rare wolf that had this in his pockets.

One happy eredar either way!

2 Likes

Now that is a nice harlequin transmog , truely epic ! :stuck_out_tongue:

Dinged 400 Ilvl
Small feat, but consisdering I’m lazy and a casual, who rarely run anything above M5+ or just dip my claws in to Heroic, and spend my time with RP, it was a surprsie - a pleasant one - even for me! :grin:

4 Likes

I’ve been finally blessed with good vaults on multiple chars today
thank you RNG lords

6 Likes

found out that my favourite color of the new Priest tier set coming in 10.1 (Gold and Blue) Is in LFR!

Not really wow related but downloading diablo 4 beta!!!

Shares a launcher with wow… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

hmmmmmmmm
are you sure

because this to me looks like mythic tier set

while this fits more in their recent LFR coloring trends

i went on Wowhead earlyer to check the sets, (Specifically the Shoulders for priests). The item had the “10.1 Shoulder …” and a bunch of other infos, but the thing is that it showed under the title things like: LFR, Heroic and Mythic, so i found out that the colors are:
LFR:

Normal:

Heroic:

Mythic:

As for PVP: These 2 are the sets that come from it:

idk which one is the Unranked and èlite, but my guess is that the 2nd set with the Water Green coloration will be the Êlite, but not 100% sure

i sincerely hope what you’re saying is true !
because i’m planning to level up my priest from 60 just to farm a couple of skins for this set and my favorite is without a doubt the golden/blue one aswell

1 Like

I Hope it’s true too. Tho wowhead sayd so so i think it might be like that!.
if you got to the dressing room and search the Priest shoulders you will see what i mean :smile: