🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today

Playing around on the dragon rostrum and realiesing that all the dragons have holiday saddles ready to be implemented (I esp love the Brewfest and Day of the Dead ones!).

3 Likes

Oh, gratz! I got the 9th one today and didn’t think anyone had found the 10th

2 Likes

Ooh! I’ve done 9 also, will go tracking the 10th tomorrow :+1:

actually not smile it made me laugh out loud

3 Likes

Tobias is now with me :grinning:
(Community Rumor Mills done)

Also caught up with the 10th secret :+1:

Also quite enjoying the flying around to click on the green glowing orbs as it is improving my flying skill :+1:

1 Like

How many secret thingies are there!
… minding my own business in Valdrakken, looked at the map and all these blue orbs appeared! Eventually worked out to pass to another player to get near a forge … got an achievement and then I saw a lot of players with the same mount … turns out it is this - interesting!

1 Like

I got Tobias today for the ten rumour achievement and he’s really cute :slight_smile:
I also discovered that’s not the end and there’s at least one more.

2 Likes

Wait what :thinking:

1 Like

I got three mount drops in one day from Time Rift events. All those while I was simply farming for Paracausal Flakes to get trinkets for my alts.

1 Like

you wave at Zhantharion

you get ignored by Zhantharion

:dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

I only just saw this today, so very grateful for the heads up. It was fun helping other players by passing and returning the orbs, and trying to clear thieving mobs.

Is the forge now permanently on ?

Not done all the other bits, (looks like tons to do) so hope I can get it done later at my own pace.

Tried out Comp Stomp for the first time as a few fellow forumers were saying how good it was and an AI ? battleground.

Really pleased to get a few Marks of Honor for some older transmog as I am too slow to do proper expert pvp.

*Windows XP Error Sound *

Man, this is awkward
:flushed:

2 Likes

They extended it so more players can get it but not indefinitely.

1 Like

Got my Mammoth from the Dreamsurge Events today

1 Like

Also twitter seems to work again on the forums :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

Seeing a long-ago poster return in the forum.

1 Like
1 Like

Today I was trying to do the 5 TW runs on my Orc Warlock, after completing 5 TW runs on my Tauren blood DK.
As usual it took more time to get groups, when compared to the characters that can Heal, Tank or both. I only managed to get 4 done and I still have my Goblin Rogue waiting for his turn.

I used the time I was in queue to do other things, like, cleaning preparing lunch, eating.

It’s amazing the amount of stuff you can get done, while you wait in queue.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Today I started SS in this monk as WW, I got Rival I in more or less five hours.
Though, I think that I have to get better at WW; it’s a really fun spec.

2 Likes