šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

As someone who did that, yeah, thatā€™s the way :smile:

2 Likes

The shoulders from the montly Trade Post transmog go pretty nicely with the phoenix-inspired set from the shop. Itā€™s a nice alternative to having long feathers all over the place.

9 Likes

So pretty. Itā€™s a great idea. Add this to a reason Iā€™m smiling today :smile:

Also Iā€™m not a big key person but running them with friends makes me happy. Some of them do that exclusively and i love their company so itā€™s my only way to spend time with them in game.

3 Likes

I finally got mythic Castle Nathria mythic leather helm. I have been looking for that helm since the raid came out.
I almost rerolled to leather when I saw that mog :crazy_face:
Kinda happy that I donā€™t have to run it on my leather characters anymore.

Edit: I also got ā€˜The Devouring Coldā€™ mythic. Wow.

2 Likes

made me smile that people respond to my bot farm callouts and go report! there is still a drive to make this game better out there, even if blizzard canā€™t do it the way they should.

Now thatā€™s a nice modern set, the last I was this happy was when I got the normal and heroic Aberrus tier sets for my main. :smiling_face_with_tear:

What are the pieces exactly, btw? Might decide to just get it for myself as wellā€¦

2 Likes

Within less than an hour of me obtaining the set half my account became a guild of magical girls

3 Likes

Head: Court Inquisitorā€™s Hood
Shoulders: Love Witchā€™s Shoulders
Back: High Priestessā€™s Ceremonial Drape
Chest: Fireplume Halter
Bracers: Hidden
Hands: Fireplume Claws
Waist: Fireplume Insignia
Legs: Fireplume Shorts and Stockings
Feet: Fireplume Talons

2 Likes

Finally finished Dragonflight, AKA Amidrassil :partying_face:

2 Likes

While gearing one of my alts through TW dungeons my luck finally turned around when I got 3 pieces of gear to drop for him in a single dungeon, one of them being a much needed weapon for him.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had fun in TW Firelands today. I experienced 400% haste on Alysrazor, I experienced being stuck as a ghost at the entrance of the raid because the game is buggy, I got a BoE to sell away and Iā€™ve even got tipped 2k for leading the raid.

3 Likes

I got a Quantum Bow today from the Dawn of the Infinite dungeon and it gave me the legendary Sylvanas bow appearance. A bow I didnā€™t think Iā€™d ever get with all the hassle involved. So that was nice. :grin:

2 Likes

I know itā€™s probably not mega impressive for some people here, but I got my first Ahead of the Curve! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Last phase was intense, I was jittering like mad lol.

https://imgur.com/a/YLlDRCz

Now the grind for Fyrā€™alath truly begins I guessā€¦ :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I have never got KSMā€¦

In SOD, watching hunter bots drown while farming the murlocs south of Menethil Harbour.

2 Likes

Finally got Alannaā€™s Embrace! Dunno how many tries it took but Iā€™m sure happy as a clam now.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/980035581914529822/1204424551090618398/image.png?ex=65d4aec6&is=65c239c6&hm=6a2def58b47c5bb852feac172ccab7d30a182b691acf6f34708df7d20acc2fee&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=866&height=487

Back when I found it years ago, I thought Iā€™d never have itā€¦ but today a dream came true!

3 Likes

Nice, congrats! I loved what they did with bringing back Old Scholo etc, hope we get more stuff like it.

1 Like

Please understand that your own achievements are your own and youā€™ve achieved them. If you consider them something youā€™re happy with thenā€¦ donā€™t let anyone tell you otherwise.
Your first AOTC? Thatā€™s absolutely amazing.
Got over your anxiety and tried a +2 as a healer at last? Iā€™m so proud of you.
Made a new friend? Lovely!
You got some pvp progress? Well done!

So, yes, congrats, you did great \O/

3 Likes

One achievement done, one to go!!

4 Likes

I havenā€™t done PVP in years but needed to pop into Arathi Basin for the - I pity the fool achievement.

Took awhile in queuing but when got in managed to get the achievement as well as Fool for Love achievement, stayed till the end and we won the battle, got 2 more achievements as a result.

Was quite fun battling away :+1::grinning:

4 Likes