šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 1)

Probably means you have people blocked who post here true post count is over 4000

4006 actually as of this post

3 Likes

If I went on the masked singer I would choose to be a cooler biscuit, like a jammy dodger or a jaffa cake. That cookie looks like itā€™s going to end up being the focus of a channel 5 documentary one dayā€¦

2 Likes

Ah I didnt know about that, strange that it affects the threads post count lol. I filter if I see something that annoys me so it might be, imo its overall better than engage in arguments. Its not why I would come to forum anyways.

2 Likes

Yeah it removes all their posts entirely from the count.

I used to ignore a fair few people.

But came to realise.

Whats the point.

Its just words on a forum.

2 Likes

ā€œAnd next on Channel 5 a documentary on serial killersā€¦ā€

Jaffas will always be considered cakes in my book.

Too soft to biscuit.

Its even in the name.

1 Like

Exactly!

The Masked Singer Cookie: where it all went wrong, googly eyes and killer smiles.

So Inspector Crumbles, how did this person meet their untimely end.

"wellā€¦ get that boom mic off shot for peteā€™s sake, this might make me commissioner of the Met one dayā€¦ coughs Anyway. As we can see by the trail of crumbs and biscuit wrappersā€¦ we believe this to be the work ofā€¦

DUN DUNNN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!

ā€œThe Penguin!ā€

isnā€™t he a batman villain? And officer, there was no need to grab my mic and scream at the camera in a wide eyed face dunn dunnn dunnnn

No heā€™s much worseā€¦ His crimes come in many flavours and coloursā€¦

I see. And these marks on the road?

ā€œAhh his getaway vehicle. See those treads? Clearly Wagon Wheels!ā€

Hmm yesā€¦

ā€œAnd look here! Heā€™s left some evidence! Some Gold Bars!ā€

Ummā€¦ Iā€™m beginning to think you just want to be on telly!"

ā€œYou wot mate! Youā€™re nicked!ā€

loud scuffle noises followed by gunfire

Allright lads move along move along nothing to see here cmon move alongā€¦

1 Like

I see 4013 - 4014 with this now!

You forgot the special interview with Pete Waterman who witnessed it all and needs to tell you very dramatically and mention some random 80s popstar he was working with at the time :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

"Iā€™m your Venusā€¦ Iā€™m your fire!! Your desire!!"

Blam

ā€œNo youā€™re not, and your cover of that song is awful.ā€

1 Like

500 worth blocked then so theyve posted alot, which I dont hold against anyone anyways. I have alot post count aswell and sometimes see mine or someone elses post counts tried to be used as insult which confuse me as the people are self using forum aswell who say it and the purpose of forum well is that people post on it, it always confuses me. Its like the people in video games that call others ā€œgeeksā€ for playing games or something. Its one of these unlogical things that Ill never understand. Like red apple calling another red apple the color of a fire truck as insult. It is important to maintain logic even on isults or things get confusing. :smile:

3 Likes

Great. Now you got me stuck on youtube looking at my fave songs.

I was 4 years old when this came outā€¦

1 Like

On the old gd chat room thread.

ā€œBoth of themā€

The do not delete threads

I had the highest post count on both threads, even long after i stopped posting a regularly.

People used to insult me over that too sometimes.

This thread however shows exactly how much i post now compaired to others.

1 Like

Lol oh those were similar to this, I remember that thread but were not using forum that much back in SL. I thought the thread name was funny tho and the story behind it if the first random banter thread got deleted so the second gets named ā€œdo not delete this threadā€ :smile:

3 Likes

Yeah most my posts there were me coversing with a fellow poster known as clown.

Dunno really what happened to them but they arent around here to my knowledge anymore.

I could relate to them quite a bit , same age and same interests

Shame they went tbh

2 Likes

I remember tauren named Beefyclown or something if its the same, his posts were funny :smile:

Shame that the thread dont run any longer it looked like fun random.

3 Likes

Yeah thats the guy.

I dont really match interests with any of the regular posters who still post here now.

So for the most part i just get on with other things.

But clown was the heart and soul of both those threads imo.

They pretty much died when they disappeared.

1 Like

2022 seem to be latest if i can work this search correctly. sometimes people have hiatus, maybe he comes back who knows :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Even that puny elf knows the truth.

1 Like