šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 1)

afternoon everyone, hope you all are having a great day, and even greater rng(we can all only hope)

1 Like

who will lift a catā€™s tail if not the cat itself :smile_cat:

1 Like

Itā€™s terrible, thanks for asking (sorta) :slightly_smiling_face: And may your rolls also be favourable and your day free of lions.

3 Likes

kek, thanks for the luck im sure ill get something nice in the vault, just hope i can get in more than 1 hour gameplay since sunday -_-

But nooooo, this is why i cant have nice things

Best of luck with the vault. I got transmog this week.

1 Like

Listen boys and girls, Real life cuts gaming down ten fold. Think before you try to adult.

hardcore collector i see, uses the vault just for transmog :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I have the perfect trick to not get disappointed by the vault every week!!

Donā€™t do vault associated stuff in game so you donā€™t have to open the vault and you are never disappointed by the vault and your Wednesdays are always happy :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

I can only really use a chest, it gave me gloves so I decided to convert them in catalyst to get the mythic tier look :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™m capped on sockets and currency for sockets.

1 Like

Most of my attempts end up failing, so my time remains mostly untouched.

1 Like

These Dreamsurges have made me realise how much I hate Valdrakkenā€¦ >.>

3 Likes

I wish my landlord was in game so they could face my wrath. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

God damn cozzy living taking away all da pā€™s and gwop. :moneybag: :fire:

Know what would be a good name for a tauren DH?

Illidairy.

3 Likes

i do feel the tauren players with lactose intolerance are missing out, the ammount of names related dairies and all on these tauren names

i named my tauren druid sauko which kinda just means otter, not cause i would be lactose intolerant and have hatred towards dairy products tho but simply cause like to keep my characters names related lore somehow for the immersion :smile:

1 Like

Not impressed with this latest dreamsurge location

1 Like

Good morning, you smelly people. May the vault be ever in your favour.

At least Valdrakken queue-ers can fly around to get orbs as a sort of minigame while they wait. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hope you got something good

That orb quest is even worse :rofl: I gave up on that one pretty quick. :rofl:

1 Like