šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 1)

Craster kipper with poached egg
:fox_face:

2 Likes

My weekend has officially started!!!

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!

leaving and eating somewhere else.

1 Like

unfortunately its mandatory. i made a mistake with flights and in order to go in edimburgh i need to pass thru newcastleā€¦

Just go to a generic brand restaurant.

I should warn youā€¦ As a Scotsman Edinburgh has one purpose.

To fleece the tourists. Edinburgh and Glasgow hate it when a Scottish person goes to their restaurants and we take one look at the prices and we say ā€œDo we sound American?ā€

i will stay at home of a friend of mine livin there since 2010 so i hope to be safe from this ā€œmuggingā€ :slight_smile:
In truth last time i was there ve eaten in a pakistani little restaurant just around the corner of the mosque that was very cheap. i was astonished.

1 Like

You know you are getting old when sitting like you have for 20+ years (on my legs, basically) is nowadays almost impossible for a longer time without changing position, because your legs and feet fall asleep BIG TIMEā€¦

Its not fun.

2 Likes

Where can I find the nearest restaurant

1 Like

Thats the perfect living condition according studies where people originally started growing their food and building their settlements.

We were on 13C here for one week after -20C winter and people were glad to see the sun again and think its begin to look like spring and then it went back to -5C and snowed over weekend and everyone forgot the promise of spring. Now its been 3C for over week of grayness and rain everyday and many weeks ahead the same by the looks of it. :joy:

1 Like

Heā€™s saying it WAS 18 degrees a few days ago, which is warm. Now itā€™s freezing. The difference is ridiculous.
In England (he could be from there idk) it WAS 18 degrees a few days ago now itā€™s 2 degrees in the morning!

1 Like

Yea we are heading back to some early winter from autumn and back to the dark times, its like the seasons just skipped summer betweenā€¦

1 Like

No, no, no, no, no!!! I REFUSE!!!

1 Like

Somebody forgot to tell the weather guy its suppose to be spring. I dont want to look 2 more weeks of 3C with rain and no sunlight on sight. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

1 Like

Well this is very spring weather tbh.
Rain. Rain. More rain. Bit more rain. HAIL. THUNDER. WIND. Rain. Oh itā€™s dry for all of 5 hours RAAAAAAAAIN!!!

1 Like

Just rain here- i love a good thunderstorm

1 Like

Noise? Yes. Pain? No. Anxiety from dogs? No. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

Its snowing again in Denver Colorado. I was about to take off my winter tyres but I guess they stay on for a little while longer :slight_smile:

1 Like

My dog is deaf, but she loves the lighning flashes - although about 2 years ago we had a lightning bolt hit the field just behind us and the crack of thunder felt like an earthquake. Yeah we all jumped a bitā€¦

This is why I hate thunderstorms.

I do storm chasing as a side thing - oddly enough, our dog is called Storm

1 Like