🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 1)

hey all … im sure youve been wondering where ive been …

well… one day i borrowed a princeton jacket to play piano at a garden party … and the wealthy father of a recent princeton grad chatted me up … i do look good atm but more about that later… so for a while i pretended to know his son and then he offered me $80000 to go to Italy to convince him to come home…

so i went to Italy and attached myself to his son… it was hard pretending to be into jazz but i did love the luxury life style … i was homeless for a while after all…

unfortunately the son had bad taste and grew tired of me … not sure why as i kept entertaining him with my awesome gym stories … it forced me to extreme lengths to make his privileges my own… luckily it all worked out and im back home

havent really played wow much lately… but did get CE, glad and around 4k mplus score now and last week i did 6730k steps in a week

tww looks nice but maybe too easy for me … would like to see ultra hardcore mode

also been thinking about contacting blizz to make a scan of my body for future olympian race…

2 Likes

Somebody need to tell the weather guy its suppose to start spring, its just becoming ridiculous. :dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

https://i.ibb.co/GpqRny0/jep.png

Started wonder after someones change appearance toy if it would be possible to make whitemane lookalike from human priest in game, and if it is I wonder how come Ive never seen anyone with one.

Two things from vanil that still remember clearest after 19 years, it were whitemane in scarlet monastery and sylvanas in uc. :dracthyr_a1:

2 Likes

2 Likes

you have good taste but now i know every single thing about you as a person

1 Like

Were undead rogue too if that helps. Mostly found in arathi highlands and queing arathi basin with premade from our small server till tbc. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

Sea on autumns get moody occasionally, theres one cool place to go watch it from shelter with fire. Actual thunderstorm would be even more interesting to drive witness. Dont know what it says of us if ppl move away from storm and we move towards it. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

1 Like

Most cat pictures!!!

1 Like

I’m jealous… paid for my mother’s holiday as a birthday gift but my sister joined her while here I am working like a chump.

They’re currently staying here in Turkey for the week;

1 Like

1 Like

wow antalya is a nice place!

What a lovely thing to do, I’m sure they’ll have a fabulous time, even if you can’t join them.

2 Likes

Oh, they’re nonstop sending videos and pictures of the place in the Whatsapp family chat :laughing:

3 Likes

Beerwolf to his phone every time he gets a notification.

1 Like

Whitemane :heart: :hot_face:

1 Like

Happy Friday my dudes. :dracthyr_a1:

After watching the explanation so internet is for cat videos after all and that started as cat pictures I knew it! :cat:

1 Like

I love my new pillow. 10/10.
I have slept all afternoon.
Lazy Friday awh yiss.

1 Like

Started snow here hour ago, now grounds and all covered in white snow. Rip spring :cat:

-3C and its snowing through night and 3 days next week… Spring in winland. Happiest place in world when the study only show the happiest left. :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :+1:

3 Likes

Caturday - The herd still hungers.

1 Like