šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 1)

My tip for any holiday is usually the start of september when itā€™s still a bit warm (in most places) and thereā€™s no children!

2 Likes

Little towards west from belgium on coast looks to be the fictional asterix and obelix village, so something with beer and wild boars might be fun there combined to a holiday on coast :smiley:

https://s.rfi.fr/media/display/e74ab4c8-de8a-11ea-8c21-005056a98db9/IMG_2735.jpeg

2 Likes

I Canā€™t Believe She Just Did That

The owner has a new toy for the cat

1 Like

That is evil, poor cat it will burn all lasagna weight with that toy :joy_cat:

1 Like

And thatā€™s why im switching to Linux. Might wait till Windows 12 though

It was quite annoying news that they would just cut support for win 10, it would made sense if it were some old version like win 95 but this is second latest currently so its purpose clearly is just force all to win 11 and I dont like to be forced into anything. :smiley:

2 Likes

Does WoW even run stable on Linux?

I know one panda mage from forum who plays from linux, he would be expert to give detailed answer on it. I got a summoning stone out but I need few more to click on it. :smiley:

1 Like

Garfield beimg lazy

Garfield https://imgur.com/gallery/0qfPaFC

3 Likes

Orange cat being orange cat, thats awesome :smiley:

And it has garden on backyard to go hang out like this, purrfection!

2 Likes

He almost blends in with it - Was taken last year when i redone the wood chippings, my back ached for a few days after that. 1 tonne of tne stuff

1 Like

Exploding Kittens | Official Trailer | Netflix

God kitty

A real cutie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Anyone up for a little bg pvp.

1 Like

Might be friend of cats and all cute things but when it comes to pvp you get serious, this is serious business I see. Battle trained Kurt Russel :joy:

Oh boy the early 90s were good for us, lethal weapon and all the arnie and willis movies what a time :clapper:

1 Like

Thundercats opening

Next month new costner film horizon: an american saga and it gets sequel on august. Yellowstone was good show and the sequels 1883 and 1923, Ill see this movie, wiki wiki wild wild west oujea :smiley:

1 Like

Kevin Costner -

Explore the lure of the Old West and how it was won-and lost-through the blood, sweat and tears of many. Spanning the four years of the Civil War, from 1861 to 1865, embark on an emotional journey across a country at war with itself, experienced through the lens of families, friends and foes all attempting to discover what it truly means to be the United States of America.

No mention of the genocide that took placeā€¦ 9.2/10 looks like I must obey the great one and watch it.

1 Like

Ofc the story today is told from the winner pov :smiley:

On the theme of native americans he did good role in dances with wolves where he ditch the blue coat to be ā€œone with the nativesā€ instead. It was good one.

1 Like

Dances with wolves is a great movie.

I liked The Last of the Mohicans as well.

1 Like