šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 1)

Currently at my lunch eating a Pizza Pocket.

It needs raisins.

Nice, Microsoft cuts support for Windows 10 october 2025, have till next year do some effort for this. Just fiddled with bios to enable tpm 2.0 and the tpm module shows it enabled but win update still shows some error. End of my interest for this for now. Maybe do some few rounds of shuffles before heading out. Times are rough. :weary:

3 Likes

Followed me home.

1 Like

Ive made friends with a cat.

It sits in the same place now every morning when i walk to work at 4:45am

Then comes running over for a fuss when it sees me coming lol.

6 Likes

Could buy some small tin of cat food and give it a meal for a test to see if it likes it sometime :joy_cat:

1 Like

Call the exorcist!

(Waitā€¦ silly me. I AM the exorcist!)

grabs fiery halberd

Sorry to hear that :cry: the question is, were they really friends if they left you when you got sick? When youā€™d need their presence the most?

I mean, Iā€™m that sorta person whoā€™d come visit if you ended up in a hospital.

heavy breathing intensifies

One more such thing and I dare youā€¦

I heard about this, apparently they want people to really change op systems to the newest one.

Personally Iā€™d be a tiny bit happy to have Win XP again, like when I was a kid, but the best I can do is getting the wallpapers of old.

Its support was cut back in 2014 or so. :c

1 Like

Pig can fly.

Yep I got the announcement today when turn on pc, nothing like news welcome that were quitting support for your OS in a year (OS that is second new to the latest) :joy_cat:

1 Like

Win 11 is fineā€¦ so long as you go through the arduous process of disabling everything automated upon installation :rofl: but after that, fine!

I dont like to do work I am lazy like Garfield and similar preference for lasagna :joy_cat:

2 Likes

It was always difficult to see them anyway, after college and Uni.
I donā€™t really blame any of them. People grow up, get jobs, houses, married, kidsā€¦ I just stay frozen at 22. We drifted, we donā€™t have anything in common, I cba with the small talk, they hate me not having anything new to tell them. Just life.

1 Like

Dont worry, if I saw my old friends now they would also tell me about kids and stuff how they havent slept and their disagreements with their spouses and the like. I dont have much common with them so I tend to do something different than actively try meet but generally I can think of something to talk with anyone I guess.

I were invited to a boat some time ago for weekend but when I heard there will be infants present I said Ill pass. Ill do something that doesnt involve small children. Rather sit home even than spend weekend on boat listen crying. :smiley:

1 Like

Iā€™d be quite happy to listen to them and how their life is etc but soon as they ask me itā€™s like no, no donā€™t ask. Youā€™ll only get depressed; Iā€™m fine with it, I donā€™t need to explain it all. Just look at my cute doggos.

1 Like

In real Im just as interested in hearing about other peoples baby stories as they are of hearing about World of Warcraft. I got a gnomer that is almost equivalent to the size of a baby, what more does one need. :smiley:

https://i.ibb.co/tm6T4CC/uujeaa.png

1 Like

Still running 10 here. Never downgraded to 11.

Ill probably wait till next year and upgrade before 10 stops receiving support, no hurry thankfully yet with it

1 Like

I am just as bad with my dogs, cos they are my furbabies.
Speaking of the monsters, one just tried to eat the bottle of suncreamā€¦ and I am fairly sure this is not the first time in his life :thinking: Crazy animal :laughing:

2 Likes

I like cats and dogos I dont mind hearing of them or of any animal really. Usually learn or hear something interesting or funny. Someones dog ate the last slice of pizza while they werent looking, its funny. :smile:

3 Likes

This summer I want to explore Belgiumā€¦ Bruxelles, Bruges and the coast (the Kusttram looks really intriguing). Any tips about the best time to go there? I was thinking mid-July or early August. :belgium: :eyes:

2 Likes

I have returned from work!

1 Like