🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 1)

we had rain today, big supprise :smiley:

but its good, can go look for more autumn mushrooms in few weeks

1 Like

Beautiful day over here. 23 degrees. Went to the forest with my doggy. Quite lovely.

2 Likes

do you ever let it loose for swim if its hot day in summer example, is there concerns of it running after some scent of rabbit. i have friend whose dog used to do that all the time

there is few remote small lake close each middle of large forest area i want to go look in any coming days when there is pause in rain, think it will be coffee and enjoy peace and quiet with no other sound than from the nature

1 Like

God looks like a scary white desert. Would not even dare try cross that thing! Very beautiful place in the world though, thats for sure.

1 Like

its safe the ice is thick, the wind is brutal tho you can almost lean on it so you need some ski goggles i suggest and jacket with hood, the view is worth it tho, its interesting like from another planet of ice :smiley:

1 Like

It would probably be wise to rename the thread to something like Daily European Meteo updates!

2 Likes

forecast, wish i could link melancholy forecast from here but it contains so much swearing im not sure its safe even if its on finnish :smiley:

1 Like

I do let her off the leash regularly, but in the forest a bit less because there’s wildlife there and yes she likes to chase. We ran into a young deer yesterday for instance.

But I have several places where I go on a daily basis where she can run around free and play and explore all she wants.

1 Like

It’s Friday!!! Morning all

2 Likes

Today we are going to the north Norfolk coast for a couple of days. Including a boat trip to see the seals :grinning:

3 Likes

Sounds lovely!!!

I only have the usual plans of going out ot lunch :laughing:

I’m counting the hours to my shift end

3 Likes

Same! flying off to Amsterdam today and keep on clock watching like a fool. :mantelpiece_clock: :eyes:

1 Like

I spent a good chunk of my childhood in NL. Love that place still.

Have a lovely weekend.

2 Likes

I use WTForecast, that can have some great profanities in it :rofl:

1 Like

@Tesla and @Starney

https://youtu.be/0aUav1lx3rA?si=Y5cManVujG9hxVay

I sing in Italian for my best friends :notes: :microphone:

3 Likes

Thank you Puny! :elf:

2 Likes

Mean ol GF won’t share her airport chips… I mean, I did finish mine and I’m being a bit greedy, but CHIPS!!!

1 Like

If that’s chips as in fries, then leave her there at the airport :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

sharing is caring :smiley:

no sharing chips? leave on the airport… let it go

2 Likes