šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 2)

What?! I love that stuff! You, Sir, are a heretic.

Then you can have all of mine, unless you want me projectile vomiting lol.

Yes thats even the barest minimum of mayo will do.

1 Like

Havent been following any tww stuff tbh other than looked the talent trees, stuffs just gonna change before launch I think. No clue if theres been something bad in shaman design. I hope theres nothing bad in rsham atleast. :dracthyr_sweat:

2 Likes

:face_vomiting:

1 Like

Oh lawd thatā€™s a lot of binds x)
I donā€™t even I think I have that many abilities to bind on any spec now a days.

Stance swaps for forms and cds and kicks and other instants or ccs and things like that, I keep the dps buttons on regular 1234qerfc on keyboard. Yeah, the 12 extra button on mouse are awesome I dont want mouse anymore without those. Every class of mine has gazillion amount of abilities in DF. :smiley:

2 Likes

i use the Corsair one xD dont think i will be able to play without it anymore xD

such a great contraption :smiley:

i always use the very middle one or sniper button for map xD

If its this same scimitar what I got I read from reddit that wd40 in the wheel attachements other end would fixed the wheel skipping for many but waranty will go when open the case. This one is only 6month old so Im returning it for new one. The wheel stopped registering scrolling downwards, I have to scroll it multiple times till it does something.

2 Likes

had mine for years now, luckily no problems :slight_smile:

Annoying how rng that can be, I rly hope next will last longer. Friend said he used his workplaces machine to make some metal wheel and youtube has people fixing their wheel problems by 3D printing parts, I dont have access to either of those so I would try the wd40 thing if no more waranty left. WD40 magic produt fixes everything. :smiley:

2 Likes

Who the hell ruins a perfectly fine mayonaise sandwich with something as revolting as cheese?!!

1 Like

Your avatar makes me chuckle itā€™s like you will accept what Iā€™m saying, points gun menacingly!!!

4 Likes

It looks theyre making tv series out of harry potter fantasy now but it wont be released till few years. I dont wait too much from these but theyre enjoyable if one likes the genre. I liked the lotr series.

1 Like

now is fine.

2 Likes

Nope nope nope

Mayonaise is life, mayonaise is love.

2 Likes

mayonaise should be banned from earth as mass destruction weapon.

2 Likes

I personally canā€™t unsee a sort of Wall-E type robot peeking out from the corner of my avatar picture.

4 Likes

I like Mayo but not on cheese

1 Like

Aww thatā€™s even cuter!

1 Like

I donā€™t like anything on cheese.
Even the godā€™s perfect nectars ā€˜whipped creamā€™ and/or ā€˜peanut butterā€™ cannot make cheese any less disgusting. :sob: :joy:

:sweat_smile: