šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Haha itā€™s a google pic, but here itā€™s not that bad actually. I have to pack my bags because tomorrow at 5:30 I have to leaveā€¦ :sleeping:

1 Like

Its the 12 side buttons from which ones guests ask why one has phone on their mouse, then explain that its needed for the extra binds in mmos. I use the 12 side button with shift alt ctrl modifiers and I get alot binds from mouse.

1 Like

My mouse is probably around 4-5 years now but its not an MMO mouse and im not sure its even sold anymore. Will have to find a new one when it breaks :sweat_smile:

1 Like

In the morning???

1 Like

We are stopping in Sanremo too, before reaching Provence. :musical_note:

sanremo???

1 Like

A bit out of seasonā€¦ but why not? :smiley:

1 Like

if you are on your own i would give the advice to visit dolceacqua or finalborgo (but is a 20 mins detour from the highway).

Sanremo is a bit ā€œdeadā€ off season. But im biased agains lugubria so dont mind :wink:

1 Like

Route is already planned (not by me). Itā€™s just a couple hours stop to lunch anyway. :pizza:

1 Like

Wednesday dudes frog made my day better. :smiley:

2 Likes

Punyā€¦ Neffyā€¦

Guess what they gave me for lunch in hospital today.

Strawberry Angel Delight.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve never had it, is it as terrible as it sounds?

1 Like

shamans getting some love it seems

3 Likes

Yesā€¦ Yes it is.
If you ever want to see what it would look and feel like if the Devil sneezed into a handkerchief make some up.

1 Like

The only one Iā€™ve had is the butterscotch and not for years!!!

That sounds, well, ermā€¦ delightful :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Oh it was awful.

But I ate it because I was hungry and they only had cheese sandwiches.

WITH FLIPPIN MAYO!

1 Like

Everythings will be alright aslong one doesnt go to hospital or airplane for the food, maybe trains too I dont have exp in eating in those yet. :smiley:

I would eat million puddings however of any flavor if it fixed my back, cant even remember when slept proper. Constant stiffness and dull pain through lumbar and lower back and it only getting worse while doctors remain clueless and give and do nothing.

1 Like

I was trying to convince the mrs to bring me a double bacon n cheese Whopper but she wasnā€™t having it.

4 Likes