šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Iā€™ve had pizza once in the last 20 years. Literally.
Soā€¦ I couldnā€™t really tell you. :grin:

But yeah, I donā€™t eat mayonaise with stuff like pasta.

Heeelll nah

1 Like

You should try! Grandiosa with ketchup and mayonaisse! :laughing:

Mmm mayo namnamna. On a cheese sandwich though? Everyone knows you put ketchup on that!

Coleslaw has mayo in it :thinking:

True ā€¦ but you canā€™t really taste it :wink:

Someone with tl3 could please post this marvelous thing (unfortunately its a bit blurry) from a restaurant in Omegna (Piedimont - Italy).
or this one (grocery in Tuscany[/quote]

I tried to copy them, but all I get is a blank screen with what looks like a no entry sign in the middle.

I suspect those links have cheese in them so iā€™m not sharing my TL3 to re-post stuff that will traumatize tahra and me :rofl:

1 Like

I came back to wow 2 weeks ago and I already got banned on forums twice. 3 day and now 7 day long bans.

Iā€™m a victim here

1 Like

Third timeā€™s the charm. You can do it. I believe in you.

1 Like

Really? I missed out on that then, what did you do? :popcorn:

I called someone a lil bozo and I got banned for a week for that.

Iā€™m afraid to type now :dracthyr_nervous_animated:

1 Like

Oh well, at least u havent hit the permaban level (yet) :laughing:

Pro tip: Donā€™t call anyone anything. They have a 0 tolerance for it, even if itā€™s the softest thing in the world. Nobody should be calling anyone names anyway.

1 Like

They canā€™t stop meeeee. Iā€™m a menaaaace to this soft societyyyy

1 Like

A friend got a holiday for joking with me, but out of context I guess they didnā€™t see it in humour but took it as an actual threat. I imagine it would probably be hard and every threat could be excused with oh I was just joking.

I didnā€™t even see the comment get flagged/buried.

I am also innocent. Guys, name one time I was mean to anyone. Yeah, thatā€™s what I thoughtā€¦ you canā€™t.

1 Like

Uff. Probably cuz they are from photo and are blocked from somethin.
Thnaks anyway!

1 Like

It can be hard for outsiders to understand its a joke/banter. I remember someone told me i should flag a post Nivmie made cause it could be seen as a threat. To me it was just banter and not anything i deemed as a threat (dont remember what the post actually said, something about him biking to Norway and find me), but it shows that what can be seen as innocent banter between two ppl can be seen as threats for outsiders.

2 Likes

I spent 2 weeks biking through Norway but couldnā€™t find you. That person was right.