🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

At least you got a very good workout out of it! :smile:

And Ive been walking 40min and I want get back to my car and drive home. Knee hurts and backs done aswell. :joy:

2 Likes

Hmm, I managed to get both of the pics open from copy link. I liked the first one particularly from the restaurant with huge pile of cheeses just stacked on the table. :smiley:

What was the procedure with that, I assume theyre quite expensive all of them so does people pay something in advance and then go take a slice as they please or how does it work.

1 Like

Might make it better, ngl

Cover the cardboard flavour!

Im actually quite sure that at least the gluten free one would be better with mayo

1 Like

Whats this now, Ive found those oven pizzas to be what was suspected from frozen pizzas. Nothing fancy but decent, one could put own cover with mozzarella and extra pepperones and the like. :smiley:

No clue what this is named, some onion that was on sale. Im putting it on 3 euro oven pizza and tomorrow have with mashed potatos and bacon.

https://i.ibb.co/6Y7nPMB/DSC-3630.jpg

1 Like

This is why aliens refuse to visit us and give us the secret of interstellar travel.

1 Like

You have the waiter serving you. If i recall well you choose slieces of them and you are charged for each slice depending of the value of the cheese.

2 Likes

Yea that makes sense. And cheeses in general are super expensive, would be heaven to have it as a buffet type of setting. :rofl:

1 Like

So you get served by Cheese Bae?

2 Likes

That would be funny and I wonder how would that work, instead of salt sprinkled through his arm he would just drop bricks of cheese on the table or what. :smiley:

2 Likes

Sort of . In fact it was a friend birthday so i didnt have to pay the bill!

2 Likes

Humans already ruin their own planet, we don’t need to destroy the universe too.

1 Like

Stand over you sprinkling grated cheddar

1 Like

"Ozork, are the earthlings still putting that white stuff on sandwiches?*

“Yes Dazok”

“OK move on, we dont want to held responsible for infecting other worlds with that nonsense.”

“How about this world Dazok…”

“Hmm Patch us in.”

“THIS IS LRRR FROM THE PLANET OMICRON PERSEI 8!!!”

1 Like

Last post before my holidays… see you on 1 July! :eyes:

I have the forum app on my phone, but a holiday is a holiday. No drama allowed! See ya! :cherry_blossom:

5 Likes

No drama?? NO DRAMA??!!

Enjoy your holiday bud!

2 Likes

Enjoy your holiday :smile:

1 Like

Have fun !

1 Like