🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Thank you sir I did think it would be ridiculously prudish given todays modern age.

Its strange aswell the lvl 10 alts spam is on weeks old posts only in this thread to various people. Like I cant think of any reason anyone would even be bored enough to do something like this, its almost obsessing and compulsive like behaviour, its not normal. Imo not all is alright somewhere.

2 Likes

The best you can do is not give them any attention. Don’t even notice them. Don’t react to them. After all the only reason anyone would do it is for that attention :wink:

3 Likes

The names can be reported if they violate naming policy. But anyway its strange to spam likes with these offensively named alts on weeks old posts only in this thread. Now Ive brought it to attention as that is the purpose likely to only spam on 2-3 week old posts way up on the thread to go unnoticed. I dont have more to add on the matter. Also I were merely pointing out that by repeating same offenses by changing the name from namechanges into same on another language still validates as same violation in naming policy and might have more consequence than only namechange if the next gm so decides, it could be like an advice in case theyre not aware.

2 Likes

Drama:- Woman makes desperate move after husband steals cat

1 Like

Sorry for late reply. Yes i agree with vandalino. I laugh a bit about the stolen nose joke :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I cant but wonder the big questions like why all the cheapest stuff in stores are always stacked on floor level on shelves when theyre the ones that get bought most and constantly selling empty shelves except perhaps the few 1-2 left way back in somewhere down there. Im leaning to pick all these from floor level while take support from my leg and making all sorts of dad noises due to my back to get these 0.5-1 euro cheaper products that I need. I cant but wonder would it be so bad to have the most bought items on more convenient spots for refilling and for customers when its so clear to see which shelves are always empty and which never are. :joy:

1 Like

The bigger brands pay for best placement afaik, even have employers that go to the supermarkets to place their products. So thats why the cheap stuff is usually in a worse place. My best friend used to work as one of those product placement ppl many years ago for some brand/company.

1 Like

Ah they pay for placement, that explains it then. Lol thats so annoying. Its funny to see how customers still only empty the cheapest shelves and the overpriced stuff stay untouched no matter how much they pay for the placement. We got citizens that make it to national news for going wait half hour in lines for stores opening when they advertise free 5 euro bucket for all who visit the store that day so ppl go stand in line for 30-60min to be sure they get one before they run out, they dont mind dig that last can of beans from the bottom shelves either if its 0.20 euro cheaper than the one on mid shelves. We dont throw away money that easily here. :joy:

1 Like

For me it depends on what it is, sometimes the cheaper brand is just as good and other times its a noticable difference. I remember trying some cheaper dish soap and it just didnt manage to remove the grease from dirty dishes so i stopped buying that one (as an example).

Im very hardheaded, its more principle for me and the matter that I get irritated by it so I could probably snap my back in two while dig for that last product somewhere in the floor level back of the shelve if Ive so decided, cant give up on the attempt after decision is made. :joy:

2 Likes

I did wonder why I suddenly got 8 “like” notifications from some Germanic sounding name.

I feel loved!

3 Likes

Same, and they all were on some 15-18 days old posts of mine in this thread all at once. Sure seem to like alot what were saying over here, well you know what they say, if like what some are saying then hop on join right in on the conversations as thats what were all here for aint that right. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I appreciate the creative use of old darude :joy:
https://youtube.com/shorts/spZvYv2fJCk?si=J2WQcTO_Uzm6tXsq

1 Like

hello there! tl2 now. the long road to tl 3 is shorter now!

3 Likes

Derp

[4 weeks old]

5 Likes

New horse :smiley:

1 Like

Back home… :roll_eyes: Good morning! :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

Got a buyer for him once he hits 6 months. :+1:

I hope to be home today as well!! I should be, ive been in here an extra two days

2 Likes