šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 2)

I honestly canā€™t stand rain anymore. While I was away another massive thunderstorm destroyed parts of my favorite valley (I posted some photos a few weeks ago) because of landslides. At least 4 people died. And next weekend it will rain again. :frowning_face:

I hate hot summers but this is way worse. :roll_eyes:

terrible. this is year is terrible.

1 Like

Itā€™s just sadā€¦ I hope this little chapel will be savedā€¦ it would be a symbol of resilience. :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

Itā€™s definitely too much at this point, weā€™ve been under the rain almost non-stop since April. Luckily enough we havenā€™t had damages like thoseā€¦ for now :cold_sweat:

1 Like

I have discovered hair wax and have glorious short hair now that doesnā€™t look stupid! :dracthyr_yay_animated:

2 Likes

So you mistook the Veet for shampoo? :rofl:

The smell of veet :nauseated_face:

Disaster strikes Southern Azeroth beaches as dwarf falls off balcony into the sea

1 Like

https://i.ibb.co/zJQB0BW/sittingbull.png

I love tauren sit animation :dracthyr_comfy_red:

1 Like

No! I have very short hair, I am growing out a buzzcut, and itā€™s at that awkward stage where some of it is growing out sideways rather than downwards. It was driving me insane.

As a youngen, I only had very long hair so I never used wax or gel etc and I thought it would be too much hassle but my hairdresser taught me how to do it and it seems rather simple and voila; no more stupid sticky out sides!

1 Like

Exclusive footage as Nim gets too close to a vacuum

4 Likes

I forgot something! About Sanremo, you were quite shocked because I went there, and you were quite right, especially the Ariston theatre is such disappointing to see IRL, the whole building is really ugly next to the historical center. Ugh. Also the train station looked really abandoned, dirty and suspicious. :eyes: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

ehā€¦ unfortunately ariston theater is a ruin of better timesā€¦ and the city (city of flowers) had for a lot of years the not so enviable record of dr@g addictsā€¦ Like all the region (that i call lugubria) it has a scent of past glory that i dont like (except genoa that i like a lot). Ofc is just a personal idea ofc.
The proble of the train station is common i italy unfortunatelyā€¦ if you come in milan with train at late hours is always better have someone comin for you beacuse the surrounding areas arent exacly safe.

2 Likes

Search Salisbury Cathedral now that is sight I want to see or from the similar style from same era, we have one 1400 era construct building in our town but it dont look even remotely like this. I think need to go england, german or france to see this type of design. Here all old is very plain without any grand designs just walls and roof and few narrow window. I like this gothic style architecture more. :smile:

1 Like

I noticed this quite well while crossing the border with France on the way back. As soon as you enter Italy, the scenery gets quicklyā€¦ decadent? With all the abandoned hills, broken greenhousesā€¦ this is the feeling I got looking out of the window on the highway.

in theory is the fine thing of this region. the problem is when you pay a gazillion of euros for a '50s hotel.

1 Like

https://i.ibb.co/YZJyJhx/20240703-170522-COLLAGE.jpg

Love that its 17C and raining finally and plenty ahead in following week. Its been warm for long enough, rest of year before winter could go like this, more suitable for the north. :dracthyr_a1:

2 Likes

It really does :sweat_smile: what a shame

Here we change from 10C and heavy rain to 25/30C in the span of a few hours. Iā€™ve resigned to the fact that either way Iā€™m going to get soaked, be it rain or sweat

Feels more energetic to cycle or walk when its not too warm :slight_smile:

1 Like