🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

This looks so beauty , I think , the beauty is here , I want to go , and unthink when I attend , and fall from the balconey !

1 Like

Oh no! We must prevent this at all costs! :open_mouth:

1 Like

lmao as the one leveling these lvl 10 alts in remix just to use on forum with these offensive names to send some insult started spam me with probably 20th of these alt into this thread I took a look in this forums settings and noticed theres this handy setting to not get notification for likes ever, so actually feel free to spam me with all the alts some care to level just to like ppl on video games forum and help me for tl3 if must but I wont get notification or see one ever again. Good luck. :joy:

https://i.ibb.co/5kGWhN0/noty.png

1 Like

1 Like

Important for all Druids.

Imagine what happened next.

I feel like that at times.

People were talking about croissants being dry further up. I would never eat a plain/basic croissant, but love almond croissants that have a sort of gooey almond flavoured paste inside. The more paste, the better the croissant.

1 Like

I smack the bird in the head with that food and say: YOU MUH PET NAO!
No?

1 Like

Frog wins

Mmh
Mmh
Mmhm!

Spicy ones are the best, especially grilled.
Slap 'em in some fancy lightly grilled bread with some ratatouille -esque condiment, served with coleslaw on the side and a tall glass of rhubarb mojito.

1 Like

Good mornin! and the forsaken monk is 70. what now? im beginning to have too many alts… preciouuuussssssss

2 Likes

Its my box the frog cant have it.

Level Punytesla!

2 Likes

Good morning! Back to work (from home, the new company place is still not ready 100%). :eyes:

2 Likes

For once, I actually fancy that orange juice and I normally hate it.

2 Likes

Good morning. It’s raining. Again.

2 Likes

Mornin’.
My dentist appointment got moved to next week, so it’s good day!

4 Likes

Frogs with hats :frog::tophat:

yesterday night there was a storm in milan. italy is the new thailand - weather speaking.

3 Likes