šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Hello! Done my 1st hike of the year. Simple and plain but finally im hitting the road again.
And after ā€¦ it came the rain.

4 Likes

saturday Roscoe

Imgur

Quizzical Fergus

Imgur

ā€œI donā€™t always Fergus, but when I do, Iā€™m Fergus.ā€

Imgur

7 Likes

Normandy Tree Frog Crew

Aww yea, on the road again. High five :smiley::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

2 Likes

Good news for all who dont care lift weights, war time or other setting for physical feats in danger care very little of bodybuilding. Even walking transfering to more useful practical use as endurance. :smiley:

1 Like

When you get the fluffy fur buff.

Same. As soon a Saturday beginsā€¦ rain comes on time like a Swiss watch.

Anyway, Lugubria inspired me to do a last-minute beach vacation with that tour operator that organized the Provence trip as well.

Iā€™m still unsure, but I like decadent stuff so itā€™s not an issue for me. :rofl: :eyes:

I was thinking about Alassio. You can book a bus ride with them and then choose the hotel you want (I hate driving long distances). Weā€™ll see. They also offer all inclusive offers but I like to choose my own hotel I guess.

The other option they have is Adriatico (Cesenatico/Riccione/Cattolica/Gabicce). But thatā€™s really not a place for me.

Timed a +8 on my VDH, woo.

3 Likes

Got to level 60 on Remix by just questing, no raids and only 1 dungeon

2 Likes

Nice gaming setup

1 Like

#cat

Parrot

All that from just playing Minesweeper.

1 Like

it depends. the sea is better in liguria but the beaches are narrow and sometimes rocky. and normally ppl is very unfriendly (its a 50% fault by ous from milan). The hotels are old and sometimes are overpriced.
Romagna is better in any way BUT the sea.
Both are very expensive when you lend a sunbed and umbrella.

In truth? i found waaay better to go in spain or in greece. Cheaper, more friendly.

2 Likes

Gratz!!
Itā€™s definitely possible. Iā€™ve been 70 for a while just with quests and now Iā€™ve only just realised there are specific achievements for Remix, Iā€™m trying to get as many (non dungeon/raid) achievements done as possible but fear Iā€™m a bit late to the party ā€¦

1 Like

Mediteranean people tend to be friendlier (Except Marseillais, donā€™t go there !).

Are you confirming the cliche that Italian donā€™t like each other ? :x

1 Like

I was picturing healing shuffle but that works too :rofl:

1 Like

yes definitely. But it depends. People frim liguria normally despise anyone. We from Milan are ā€œhatedā€ from anyone else cuz we have a ā€œliiiittttleā€ sense of superiority.

In general i like the other italians. Except Ligurians.

2 Likes

Why, if I may ask ? kekw

I thought that was specific to northern Italy :stuck_out_tongue: (JOKE JOKE)

On a serious tone, I would like to visit northern Italy one day (I wouldnā€™t go south of Rome)

1 Like

Sincerely? I know souther italy it has a bad reputation. But except few places to avoid, cities like Palermo, Matera, or Syrcause and zones like Puglia and Sicilia are fantastic to be visited. Naples has a bad reputation but in center isnt so dangerous. People need just to nhave the normal attention while goin in a big city. Sometimes Milan is more problematic.
If you come in northern Italy i advice you to visit by car Sudtirol (if you like nature), Emilia (for the food) and ofc Tuscany for everything.
I left out Venice cuz is wonderful but really crowded. Too much.

2 Likes