🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

You had polenta in Sicily but not Arancini? Wth bro :joy:

1 Like

Do not wear MakeUps or Deodorants , find the one who likes everyThink you are ,andRobThem

1 Like

Just bad memories that need to go kekw

Training the young, cute moonkin

the fun things when i visited my friend in livorno the first thing her dad said to me was: “are you from pisa? no? because better a dead at home than a pisan at the door” è meglio un morto in casa che un pisano all’uscio. and after 10 years she married a pisan :smiley:

Btw. Good mornin! Time to change avatar on forum

3 Likes

We named him Teslosh . It means “Heart of Tesla” in Orcish

Battle cats

Good Morning guys gals and other pals

2 Likes

The real silent hill town.

Struggling to find anything to do on WoW because it all seems somewhat pointless before warbands are out. I do a bit of remix in the morning, got all the mogs now and working on the expensive mounts. The prepatch can’t come soon enough.

1 Like

true. i stopped running old raids and im just focusing on 2\3 mounts. im still struggling for tusks and new chars in remix but im full of boredom.

I play shuffle on holypriest for luls, I do cc, heal, purge, dispel and dmg. I feel like one-man band :smiley:

1 Like

Idk ppl seem to like this turtle wow on unreal 5 and say it look nice but I would take gfx we have in current retail over this. I dont like how the shaders entirely changes the look of the game.

1 Like

We’re tanks

Decided to level, via dungeon and raid spam, every class to 70. That way it doesn’t make me bored of any of the zones and the bigger mounts worth 30k will be a breeze.

Probably end up deleting them but that’s fine - I just want to play WoW. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

3 Likes

I already bought the ones I really wanted (dragons), now I will continue relaxed and buy the rest. :blush:

1 Like

I’ve been trying to put disc through keys and my alt is 485 ilevel and it’s kinda hard doing 4s - it’s fun to play but doesn’t feel easy.

ive just levelled my penultimate class (this one) and bought all the mounts. mogs are becomin redundand so im playin just for a bit of fun with my pally (both retail ansd remix) and for tusks.
The last one is the evoker but sincerely… no. maybe in the last days of remix.

1 Like

This helmet makes it look like masked avenger or a wrestler :smiley:

1 Like