šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Thank you for the understandable clarification.

Were they broken in 2nd edition?

1 Like

As am I ā€¦ but, tbh, it wasnā€™t a very good match.

England played well first half. I feel the penalty given was questionable and they didnā€™t play well second half. But that goal was great.

Dutch didnā€™t play anything really, except defend and frustrate - even if they had gone through, they would have been taken apart by Spain. England are going to have to do something really good to beat Spain.

2 Likes

broken? wdym?

Incredibly good ,if the chances to be hit was 0, if I understood that right

1 Like

in fact was the same.
But at the time dnd was really different. 2nd edition came from the original dnd (red\blue edition) and TSR didnt want to change too much the rules.

I still have the old manuals from '80s and '90s and dragonlance compendium

https://leyline.press/cdn/shop/articles/Ad_d_2nd_480x480_0936ff4a-7297-4208-8530-780280e6da87_1200x1200.png?v=1629466575

I think it butchers the classes.
We donā€™t use a full version of 5e either, we have homebrewed one that uses some from 5e and some from 4e.
And for example, attunement has gone in the bin because we like high fantasy.

Wait, thereā€™s a 6th? Ź•ā€¢į“„ā€¢Ź”

I go for picnic by shore today too, later its said to rain but then Ill just get wet

2 Likes

If we win against Spain I shall start believing in miracles.
But todayā€™s background while Iā€™m working will be the cricket commentary.

1 Like

Lol from what Iā€™ve seen of Spain is that they play attacking football, so they will probably be in our half most of the game :joy:

Coming out this september, they are currently releasing some videos of the classes and new concepts like weapon mastery and stuff.

Interesting take I suppose.

Well I mean, you can still choose new content to use with your group, I think every group have a few homebrew things here and there

2 Likes

Admittedly never played D&D (unfortunately) but something about making homebrew builds/games just feels good. You could just poach things from multiple versions to make your ultimate one! :grin:

your team is potentially better than the one from spain (except defenders). The problem is you have too many similar players.

And this is why ollie watkins scored yesterday and your best one (jude) is playin in a bad way (ok he did a magnificent goal cuz heā€™s one of the best but the rest of matchesā€¦)

In italy we have a catchphrase ā€œitaly is a country with 11 players and 60 million trainersā€

1 Like

We will still be getting a copy and reading it through, one of us wants to do a game with the whole rules as written to see how much we hate it. I just donā€™t think it sounds fun at all.

When suns out its beautiful day to spend at beach :smile:

1 Like

Is this a good time for this gif?

1 Like

Thatā€™s the spirit!

Looks like im packing tarp with lunch, 80% chance for rain from 14 onwards :joy:

https://i.ibb.co/LJCLqhX/Rainquestionmark.png

3 Likes

Good morning! Almost lunch time, Iā€™ll have a chicken burrito. :yum:

3 Likes