🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Chicken burrito for morning? Dont mind if I do!

2 Likes

This could apply to most Romance European countries kekw

1 Like

https://i.ibb.co/HCsFgBX/20240711-172534-COLLAGE.jpg

I liked these details on some old neglected mansion I had a look on

1 Like

Have the same problem.
Got my new tent delivered and planned on debuting it this weekend. Nothing but rain on the forecast :sweat_smile:

I did setup tarp between trees on beach but there didnt start rain for the time I cooked lunch and had hot chocolate, bought this some light 2.5x2m 300g tarp few years back but been using it too little, it would be nice shelter for some day trip under rain I think

1 Like

Ye I got a 3x4m one that I’ve been using for shelter which I’ll bring but it’s quite heavy at almost 1kg with my lines.
Was hoping to keep the pack light x)

This small ultralight was 80e, i see some 3x3m from also bushmen ultralight thats 100e theyre sorta cheap brand for 300g weight. Tent is 1.6kg some cheap i ordered, its been good for autumn atleast. I would have 40km hike planned in lapland along this one river this autumn but im little worried how back will deal with sleeping on ground and the like but Im gonna try. It should be relatively easy with the river so wont have to carry water atleast, I figure need carry probably 15kg and make 12-15km day to keep it 2 nights trip.

1 Like

I can only imagine lapland in the autumn.
Super jealous ^^
Hoping your back won’t act up :crossed_fingers:

The 3x4 tarp I got dirt cheap on a clearance sale so I’m mostly using it out of pure penny-pinching. But ye it’s waay to heavy
I’m working on bringing the weight down as much as possible. Problem is the camera equipment is like 3kg :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ye, kinda hard make those lighter i guess :smiley:

Im gonna buy new phone before the trip, that will be my camera :smile:

1 Like

You do get far with just a phone camera ngl. (Both in distance due to less weight and in quality of photos ^^)

Did it rain in the end?

Funny Commercial

John West - Bear (2000, UK)

Just very little for while even tho the weathercast said all day lol

Should do some fishing+photography chilling on a lake and camp on that spot type trip for few days, could carry booze and different type food than for hiking too

3 Likes

Daily affirmation from my cat #shorts #cat #funny

wow silvermoon serve is full and im in queue!??!

Rain frogs, wake up. Cute assortment🎁 3

Argent Dawn as well… now it seems ok. :eyes:

1 Like

Its over 8 years last time Ive smoke but almost everytime play shuffles I start miss that. Its nice to have q’s from press of a button but too often 6 rounds is too many with this. :joy:

They should just put % based achievements back in pvp for each mode, could play whatever one wants and participation differences between modes or seasons wouldnt matter. Fixed ratings tied achievements fail when theres variety in participations between modes that are giving the same rewards, If they separate modes having same rewards then one of the options will become worse and % based achievements would been the solution to keep both modes same level and even more consistent seasons aswell.

1 Like

It’s either that or getting white hair pretty early on :x

Actually I noticed that stubble started turn grey around jaw and chin in DF when shuffle became, Im almost 40 but still I think all the stress caused by the mode played part on it :joy:

1 Like