🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Yea twice but appeals do nothing now they do not check them.

Just automated bot responses.

Im not surgeon with dilemma for the needs of back surgeries but I remember being bored in some old job and then being happy when something bad happens cause then I got something to do to go deal with it. I also started thinking at some point that perhaps its not good to be happy to get something to do when something bad happens, like medics or law enforcements and firemen and the like. In order for them to activate needs to happen something which likely are not exciting for the ones that its happening to.

1 Like

A lot of bans could be avoided if mods enforced this.

1 Like

Don’t really get your point. If they enforced it then surely that would lead to more bans?

Also this thread is meant to be for off topic discussion.

Few examples would have to be made sure, but in the general sense I think it would prevent a lot of drama. Though it’s probably already way too late for that by now. The friendships formed in theads such as these are Imo one of the biggest reasons for a lot of the mis-flagging going on. People defend (i.e. flag for) their friends when they’re not even involved in whatever discussion is going on. Five flags and you’re out, mods don’t even seem to read the context anymore.

Not here saying this thread is wrong or it has to go or anything. Just think it’s a WoW forum and should stay that.

1 Like

So they went with the over 4 weeks pre-patch, saw date finally announced as 24 july - 26 august. I think 2 weeks would been fine but over 4 weeks of seasonal achievements being locked will be long downtime. Hoped they wouldnt done this long, think its boring to go over month without able to progress on any of end game content. I dont see the point of testing stuff for this long either when they could been tested in ptr and beta and for anything else from customers pov 1-2 week is suffice to go through any changes, usually on games locked behind payment theres no months period that one would just wait season to begin example but I have to think wow as larger concept but still Im not paying sub to do quests I pay to play rated content so Im getting nothing for over month from this pre-patch by the look of it.

2 Likes

If they really did inforce this only speak about wow malarkey.

They need to start by locking this thread and all others related to it.

BLUE HAMHAM - Rain Drop Quartet

1 Like

Would like to know what these individuals have to say for themselves on this matter.

But i guess they are hiding.

I even welcome whichever mod it was who instantly banned me to come here and explain why.

Im getting flagged btw so they are definately here hiding.

1 Like

Oh the derailer is back. I thought the hide was account bound and not char bound.

Sorry but i tried many times to let you understanding why your behaviour is against yourself. And since i never flag anyone (with exceptions but you are not one) i hide you. Im really sorry.

1 Like

Fancy a drink? :wine_glass:

4 Likes

Yes thanks. After the storm we had here, a gin lemon is really appreciatrd

3 Likes

I would love a drink, can you do a Margarita?

3 Likes

Sure thing!

1 Like

I could use a mojito thanks :smile:

3 Likes

I’ll have a strawberry daiquiri please :smile:

2 Likes

New class unlocked: bartender. :eyes:

5 Likes

Only 2 more days of sun and heat and swimming in the pool and then we travel back to the arctic circle.

4 Likes

Im waiting you come pump some jams with me on music tonight with these drinks Starney :smile:

2 Likes

Coffee with amaretto please!

2 Likes