🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Im trying to play warrior to relax compared to playing a healer, so far its only the opposite effect :joy:

1 Like

Warrior is not relaxing, a former redacted sucker officer guild mate complained aboot wrist pain while playing fury. He shoulda been benched but he got CE while I was left out.

1 Like

I guess its fitting when their resource is rage :smile:

1 Like

I needa new car too, I think transmission has start to slide

1 Like

Warriors spend they rage well.

cat video

When was the last time watched 48min youtube video? Well I just watched this one while on shuffle que, its a game that give me que to something that during which I can see 48min video. The video was good tho :joy:

1 Like

Do two people post on your account?

I guess people are in downtime atm and not playing so much

Electric Beetle

Nah its been the same with shuffle since the honeymoon were over and heals got fed up. I made 3 heals and 2 dps duelist in it this season, Im one of the odd ones that still heal it but its only cause theres only so many times I want to face same ppl over and over on same comp in arena cause all else play shuffle now. I played with some friends few days back and from handful of games we see same ppl 3x, theres no variety really or ppl in arena anymore cause shuffle. Atleast not EU, NA might still play for fun. :smiley:

Ah i see!

I dont venture into pvp myself, as you can tell!!!

Im amazed how some streamers still manage make content out of it, they have over hour long ques and live stream. I dont watch any other than healers for a reason :smiley:

1 Like

What do they do while waiting?

Same as me. Youtube and this forum, today I watched 48min interesting clip of this some former neurosurgeons thoughts of all things in general when the clickbait was too good :smile:

The guy had done back surgery for past 9 years till it started bug him how no matter how good he is at his job it dont treat the reason why people are in need of the surgery.

1 Like

I was a nasa rocket scientist and actually travelled to mars if you believe everything you’re told online.

This is actually referance not made up.

I think most dps streamers also moved to classic, its bit rough to try make content out of sitting +50min ques while some dude look through stuff in internet. Only heals are uploading active live gameplay atm. I couldnt watch some dps sit in que and go through internet to kill time, its not the arena gameplay I would look them for.

1 Like

Wish i could tell you all why i just came off a month ban.

All the coversation about unjust bans over the last month.

I wasent even flagged just instantly banned.

Probably a silly question, but did you appeal?

Having a Laugh with My Mate Seymour

Same thing happened to me last month. I got a 3 hour ban which wasn’t flagged either, just an instant ban. Can even see it was instant by staff in my data export.

First time i’ve ever had a ban, never even had a warning or flag. A least it was only for 3 hours but annoying thing is i lost TL3 because of it.

Tried to appeal but just kept getting bot repsonses with a link to CoC.

1 Like