šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Wow, you have a lot of patience! :joy:

1 Like

The forum is moving slowly today.

Lol I wish I skipped it, went 3-3 cause I had guy afking 2 rounds in my team after I won first 2 rounds, I pumped heals for 3min while they just stood afk. I que for next shuffle and notice its same names than from last shuffle and they abandoned the lobby and left before round 1 begin. I think I found group wintrading 2200mmr atm. Its lame how some cheat games. :weary:

2 Likes

i guess the people is warming up for the pre event.

1 Like

Pre-workout warm up :smiley:

Some of the talent reworks look really good, I cant wait to make builds from them!

2 Likes

Back from holiday now and working on my dragonflight quests. Really wish the questlog could be bigger, i dont wanna drop quests im on but it sucks when i get to a hub with alot of quests and i cant pick them all up :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Im ordering new mmo mouse. Was trying look if there has came any new ones to market. Naga and corsair still look like the most popular from mmo mouses and leading reviews for the moment and new steelseries one has got good reviews but its wireless. I guess I order same what I had even tho the last ones wheel stopped working in half year unless someone know suggest me any good mmo mouse that theyve been happy with. Theres 2 year warrantys but its a hassle to return these if they start malfunctioning before it, would be nice if they lasted longer than a year in use. :dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

How many quests are you hoarding?

Aaand the days is closing in a wonderful way. Closed inside the elevator cuz elecricity cut out.
And im lucky cuz im nit claustrophobic

3 Likes

The key of awesome pitbull song parody stuck in elevator :smiley:

2 Likes

I currently have 32 quests in my log. Not sure what the limit is these days?

Oh my goood :skull:
I would only be able to remain calm by NOT thinking about it.
Are you stuck in there now or got out?

1 Like

Im waitin for the assistanceā€¦1/2hour now. Uff. Im inside

2 Likes

Thatā€™s awful! Letā€™s hope they come asap! :scream:

Is that your houseā€™s elevator?

Yes 6th floorā€¦ anyway emergency arrived and now im safe at home.

2 Likes

Where is vandalino, his closest. we need him go rescue him

1 Like

Nope, Iā€™m closer to Tesla, even if Iā€™m in another country. :eyes:

2 Likes

Ah, reminds me about ā€œvoluntary resining plansā€ ie : those that have to go will take the boot !

1 Like

Oh lawd, thatā€™s terrifying! :dracthyr_sweat:
I absolutely hate elevators. Seen too many Liveleakā€™s.

1 Like

Oh my goodness, I wouldā€™ve been terrified. So glad youā€™ve been rescued

1 Like