🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

My mini stampede this morning across my bed :joy::blue_heart: #funny #buttonquail #cuteanimals #babyanimals #cute

Day in the Life of a Druid #worldofwarcraft #warcraft #gaming

1 Like

Good morning!

For as much as possible I’d love to say I’m here, I’m not. But I was there on last Saturday morning, when I took this pic:
https://i.imgur.com/ThemF71.jpeg

2 Likes

[quote="Vandalino-argent-dawn,
[/quote]

Oh nice. With moto? Where is it?

Shikiroki. Unicrrdit lately is “renovating” employers… dunno if would be a good choice.

Yep, mine’s the little black one in the middle!
It’s the “Colle delle Finestre”, near Assietta, I was training to do the full Assietta road on August!

1 Like

im very ignorant about val di susa. and i have a friend o mine (i meet him during santiago) that lives here. Maybe one day ill visit it - by foot :smiley:

2 Likes

Work work

1 Like

me busy. leave me alone!

3 Likes

Just was resting eyes! Back to work now! Sleepy… so sleepy…

1 Like

I actually climbed that mountain from Val Chisone, then went down in Val di Susa, it more or less stands in the middle of the 2 vales. There are many interesting places though! I grew up around these 2 vales so when I leave Turin to go there it always feels like home

2 Likes

I have grabbed Punysher today :dracthyr_love_animated:

3 Likes

wow google names for puny.

(☉。☉)!→𝓅ᶸᥒ𐍅
❝✧𝑝𝓾𝓃γ💘❀
𓆩💜𓆪թน𝒏𝙮𓆩💜𓆪

mylittlepuny
punya
puṇyatithi

And for feral.

Traditional Girl Names

Jessicat
Purrudence
Meowgaret
Jennifur
Tailor
MeowKenzie
Ali Cat
Angelicat
Purrincess
Clawdia
Tabbytha
Veronicat

Traditional Boy Names

Catrick
Meowchael
Purrince Fluffybottom
Meowster

Unisex

Cameow
Catapult
Apurratus
Catastrophe
Florence and the Meowchine
Catillac
Purrancer
Mewnicipal Transit
Catsup
Santa Claws
Cat-titude
Catzilla
Clawsome
Domesticat
Fuzzinator
Gigabite
Meowsical
Miraclaw
Furby
Octopuss
Pawssanova
Purrson

Let’s Get Hiss-torical
Ancient Egypt

Fun Fact: the earliest recorded use of puns was in Ancient Egypt, a cat-worshipping culture. One could say that cringe-worthy wordplay and cats simply belong together. Cat-wince-idence? We think not.

Cleocatra
Furr-oah
Purr-amid
Meowses

Excellent. Time to deliver some punyshment soon enough then.

1 Like

It should have all black tmog and tabard with bloodlust emblem white skull with the three notches on its chest!

Frank Castle! :skull:

https://knickknackrecords.com/products/the-punisher-29-comic-book

3 Likes

What does that mean ? :o

To renovate something, like do work on old house or the interior of one or to launch campaign to renovate imago of some public figure

1 Like

its a gentle word for “invite someone to leave the company” in order to rationalize the employees

1 Like

ye, companies can use wording like “we are renovating our public imago” when they let loose dozen employees, let loose aka fire :joy:

Im about to let loose huge amount scream from healing this shuffle :speaking_head:

1 Like

Still here just lurking.

You are not worth the effort do not flatter yourself.

Back to lurk mode.

2 Likes

My solo shuffle for healer read 38min average wait time and 49 days time in que, I think these values are bit off :joy:

https://i.ibb.co/h2VHyBK/eh.png

4 Likes