🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

1 Like

I should add that the one who refuse coffee gets some most common bag tea from lipton or something that been unused in shelve for last 10 years and then they look at you like theyre thinking “i would rather had the coffee” with a frown. Being thrown out would almost been better than drink the option for tea they serve you. Always take the coffee. :rofl:

2 Likes

Do you drink water? What do you drink. I dont think Ive ever met anyone who doesnt drink tea or coffee. :smiley:

1 Like

Ooh that’s the good stuff! Mint is probably my favorite flavour. Have like 6 different types of Mint growing outback that I use for cooking and beverages ^^

It’s definitively easier to just accept the coffee or say you’ve just had some.
Some get really puzzled and don’t know what to do if you say you don’t drink coffee. It’s like they’ve just met some mythical creature that they can’t comprehend :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I drink water yes. And cola zero/pepsi max. And juice and so on. Hot chocolate if i want a warm drink.

2 Likes

All I say is how bizzare but Ill pour cup of coffee if come to visit. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thats when the 10 year old cheap tea bag come out from back of the shelves. I have somewhat interest on asian tea cultures but I drink loose tea with the more common method and preferably green. But Im no shy on coffee either. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Haha yeah. Bonus points if it the package is opened so it has lost all of its flavour over the years ^^
Loose tea from a quality store is the best. Usually also have much more interesting flavours then what you find at the convenience store.
But then the question is if you have milk in the tea? Personally I don’t but most people here do I think. Swedes are crazy for milk ^^

1 Like

Never milk in tea or coffee, milk goes on protein shake and cereals and sometimes for making pancakes :smiley:

Yea they opened it and had one for the sake of buying it and were unimpressed for the flavor of the cheapest and blandest bag tea they could find from the supermarket and then leave it back of the kitchen cabinets to mold for next 10 years and to be served for some who refuse coffee. Thats pretty usual scenario how it goes in here :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I wonder if they still sell those cola and cherry flavor candy that were everywhere in childhood on the 90-00s, that ppl bought bag to bring with into movies and such. Vanil, cherry, cola perhaps the best artificial flavors there is if not also count mango somewhere in there. :smiley:

1 Like

Won a bunch of games on LoL for a change.

1 Like

Fun at the computer.

Fennic fox

Nice, Im tanking rating all day in shuffles. Could say its going terrible but whatever. :rofl:

1 Like

Put a camera on cat and show you the complex social network of cats

And i’ll say thank you and not drink it :laughing:

2 Likes

goes fetch the 10 year old tea bag from back of the kitchen cabinets to serve for tea on place of coffee

2 Likes

Thats fine, i wont drink that one either :laughing:

2 Likes

Gosh Im running out of options here I guess it’ll be tap water then, youre not making it easy for me to show hospitality. :smiley:

1 Like

Hot chocolate?
Energy drink?
Glass of Prosecco?
Vodka?
Beer?

2 Likes

Sure!

2 Likes