🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Well, us Finnish go mixed sauna on summer cabins with friends and family too and even some public swim hall and such or on island where you sailed to, and its seen normal. We have alot foreigners come work to oil refinery here where I drove tanker few times and other odd jobs too, looked slavic from ru or estonian. I wanted to make joke of emperors new clothes due to the running in forest with just briefs on but most of them speak no Finnish at all so I just nodded for greetings :joy:

2 Likes

Should change the Irish saying top of the morning to ya into cup of the morning to you and your coffee cause ppl always start day with 1L of coffee while we play world of warcraft. :dracthyr_tea:

2 Likes

I can’t begin my day without my cup of caffelatte, it’s so important. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

3 Likes

Its the most important cup of the morning :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

I dont drink coffee :laughing:

1 Like

You do now, the saying got changed to cup of the morning :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

Nah, i’ve tried many time to learn to like it but the taste is just not for me.

Have you tried it just black? No milk or sugar for me. Duncan hills coffee from the hills of colombia. :dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

Yes, and also many sorts of fancy variations with chocolate and so on, but the coffee taste comes through them all and i dont like that. Love the smell of coffee though!

1 Like

And coffee chocolates?

Not a fan of those either no.

Love the smell of coffee on the morning, one step closer on becoming coffee enjoyer like us :dracthyr_hehe:

1 Like

Moar for meee~

Same.
I don’t mind a hot cup of tea though.
Clearly superior! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I dont like tea either :rofl:

Not even iced tea? :dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

Hmm, starting to run out of beverages to drink from a cup…
What about hot cocoa?

1 Like

Tea is good, I drink green tea and some other flavors. But I mean coffee is coffee you gotsa drink it, in Finland atleast its seen as mandatory, we consume alot coffee. Go evening party and get served coffee even if you ask for it or not, you get coffee and everyone gets coffee. :rofl:

All sorts of hot chocolate, one with mint vodka and whipped cream for winter is my favorite cup :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

It’s very mandatory here as well. Can’t go 100m without someone inviting you for a cup. Kind of considered rude to decline unfortunately :sweat_smile:

I don’t dislike coffee it’s just not my thing.

1 Like

Ye its funny :sweat_smile:

You go literally anywhere and its like from oprah show, you get coffee, and you get coffee, and you get coffee and then everyone drink their coffee, the ones that didnt almost were politely asked to get out :rofl:

Coffee is also common housewarming gift or to bring someone when just going for a visit.

3 Likes