🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Squints
I thought that was Twiluna. Or Puny. Depends who listen to.

1 Like

But I don’t wanna rule!

2 Likes

Hey thats Bruce Campbell from the best series ever made, Ash vs Evil Dead :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

I am the forum ruler, as you can measure my attention span with an actual ruler :joy:

But woo hoo prepatch hype :smiley:

2 Likes

No one rules this forums

1 Like

So many rulers appearing for the throne that its like in game of thrones, Ill be the onion knight ser davos the old man, that is picked now and no one can have it. :dracthyr_a1:

Would that be certain religious people?? We have a sign in our front window saying 'No salespeople, politicians, or religious groups ’ doesn’t stop any of them though

1 Like

Aggressive marketing :smile:

• a marketing tactic that emphasizes communicating directly with potential customers and actively pursuing their engagement with your business
1 Like

Everyone rules this forum! :straight_ruler:

1 Like

Technically we could report them to the police,but they ain’t interested- unless youre doing 30.5mph in a 30mph zone :rofl:

2 Likes

Ser Davos provided sustenance to people when they were in hunger, smuggling onions into castle in siege. If they were picky eaters and would not appreciated the food he provided it would not been ser davoses fault. Got him knighted as onion knight Ser Davos. :onion: :person_fencing:

Fine, fine.
I’ll be Joffrey. :smirk:

1 Like

Bronn is cool too, I wonder who will be him.

Everyone wants to rule the world! :earth_americas:

2 Likes

My actual favorite main character was Arya.

And Lady Mormont as a minor character.

What can I say: I love badass girl characters.

3 Likes

Ser Davos, Bronn, Beric Dondarrion! Technically theyre side characters but I liked their stories most :dracthyr_a1:

Brienne of Tarth were pretty tough, she had a good story aswell. Tormund Giantsbane fancied her from the first time he saw her. It were funny follow his attempts to courtship her. :smiley:

Yes, but she was big. So the power was expected.
I like when characters look small and unassuming, but turn out to be tough as nails.

1 Like

she was my preferred char in got. mmm but after the queen of thorns!

2 Likes

Entire game of thrones is like the onions ser davos smuggled to the people in hunger under siege, like the onion it has many layers, I like it. Keeps one on their toes. :smiley:

1 Like

Tesla you didnt say who you would be, theres still many not taken. We cant have forum thrones with just Ser Davos and Joffrey :dracthyr_a1: