šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Oh yes we can; Iā€™ll just have you executed.
I win. :kissing_heart:

Oberyn Martell. Im the typical man when havin the victory on hand i fail miserably

2 Likes

This is the way.

2 Likes

I switch character and become Bronn then. :smirk_cat:

1 Like

I didnt like the character Oberyn but I have to like choise for Pedro Pascal, his role in narcos and the last of us were excellent!

1 Like

Like this ?

1 Like

Lets go, we dont call ourselves winland for nothing, we plan to win :joy:

1 Like

We are all Twiluna = We all rule the forums.
Communism Monarchy!

All Twilunaā€™s are equal, but some are more equal than others - Animal Farm (George Orwell version)

3 Likes

The actor seem to be 1.91m too, Im 1.82m. I would have to look upwards to talk to her shes super tall. She would make good Lady Dimitrescu in Resident Evil if they ever make series of it. :smiley:

1 Like

Brienne wasnt nearly as formidable in the books.

She also only beat the hound cause he was infected and starving.

Id probably be the houndā€¦

Missunderstood, hated for wrong reasons and morally chaotic good.

Edit: every ā€œwhich GoT char are you quizā€ i took at the time always put me as jon snow.

He likes to eat alot chicken :poultry_leg:

2 Likes

I like to put some salt on wounds : She was fitting in this role.

She wasnā€™t fitting for TLOUā€™s Ellie as she was supposed to be joyful and expressful rather than looking like a cold assassin. Not hating on Ramsey !

Chicken is my fav meat its a match made in heaven

1 Like

Especially with that secret recipe of 11 herbs and spicesā€¦

1 Like

https://getwallpapers.com/wallpaper/full/d/a/5/1185837-game-of-thrones-gta-wallpaper-2560x1440-mobile.jpg

I liked the gta style drawings they made of got characters lich king and his popsicle is pretty fun touch

1 Like

Wellā€¦ ā€˜Supposed toā€™ is up for debate. Sheā€™s how she was written for the series. Which, sure, might be different from how she was in the game. But I think thatā€™s okay.

I found The Last of Us a remarkable series. So Iā€™m fine with the changes they made.

Different things work better for different media. Look at The Boys; quite different from the comic. And Iā€™d even say the series is better than the source material.

1 Like

Found the best channel to pass time while wait 30min shuffle ques, only downside is might fall asleep cause the music and sounds are too relaxing :dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

It is by breaking the curse video games adaptations used to have.

It still kinda felt weird tbh