🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

already did xD

1 Like

I think everything that has the hit the new post limit will just auto restart today as soon as people reply.

1 Like

To be fair, I hate Discord.
I like the forum format much more. It’s easier here to pick a specific topic and follow a conversation.

Discord is just a mess.

2 Likes

You still have to moderate to run a nice community though and inevitably those that are toxic hate to be told to behave.

2 Likes

The last thread was too powerful. Many cat, frog and tuna posts.

2 Likes

It just needs people to moderate it semi-properly. Also it has a threads feature that absolutely nobody uses, but it can be used.

1 Like

I’m not a fan of the thread option.

Discord is better for chatting IMO, than discussions.

GPT-4o talking to GPT-4o

1 Like

Well, the GD one does feel like a chat room to be honest. I get you though

1 Like

Congratulations on your thread reaching the AI systems attention and all the replies and engagement it got. You have ascended into forum halls of honor \o/

4 Likes

The forum is slowly being taken over by ‘system’

They will be the biggest topic creator at this rate

4 Likes

Time to rise against the system and follow Twiluna’s lead on the music thread \O/

2 Likes

Five Little Speckled Frogs featuring Frog Puppets!

Wait what.

I remember the old food thread was well past 10k posts soooo I don’t understand?

I sense a hackerman here.

I second this as well. And I’d not have to buy a sub to keep in touch with the guys :smile:

Well that on the other hand…

The feeling when you leave for 10 mins to have your lunch and when you come back, there’s been 3085 new messages since 11.30 am…

Holy hell, new moderation just dropped!

It’s prolly still on. That said I left it back in January because by then all my frens have left it…

Mhm, that said a discussion isn’t that chaotic. I always wrote better forum posts both here and on Reddit than whatever I dropped on Discord :rofl:

1 Like

April Fool’s Prank Leaves Man With Tattooed Forehead!

I really don’t like discord. All my online life has been spent in forums and I find them a comfortable place to live. Discord confuses me and often it moves too fast, everyone has different names so I have no clue who I’m talking to and it’s full of memes and ‘in jokes’ which go way over my head.
I use it for a couple of things where I don’t have a choice but would be much happier not to.

1 Like

I agree about the memes. I just feel so far removed from that culture. Kinda happy about it too, having seen some of them. That being said, posts being bnet account based rather than character based on the forums would go a long way for this too. I get why the forums are like this but I wish they weren’t

1 Like

Pearl’s Story - Inside an Indiana Sham Rescue

My mission today is to find loopholes in this forum

1 Like

The Twilster is being dethroned.

Lobster usually.

2 Likes