🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Skynet is upon us and taking over 1010110110010101 :robot:

4 Likes

I was just thinking Ill post there some system of a down or rage against the machine!

2 Likes

Oh no I have the hiccups :frowning: Send help… It wont go away.

A demon is trying to escape my body. Help!’

I need a priest or an exorcist asap.

3 Likes

You need to watch enough cat videos.

2 Likes

Thank you father… I shall do at once!

2 Likes

grabs flaming halberd

You called?

1 Like

Were’s that tapping coming from?

Be sure to replace your halberd afterwards. Throw it in the Mount Doom volcano. Or failing that, Blackrock also works.

2 Likes

Okey then… Loas <.<

You know for someone who defends a bunch of psychos you sure think the worst of me

1 Like

Fluff Ball rolls over and shows her belly for the first time !!

4 Likes

I’m happy to try … only problem is that, being shadow, I might kill you instead of curing you.

Shouldn’t be a problem… How do you think Skullfox sees trough this mask? Lets just say he aint a light alligned character…

Don’t give me likes for the fluffball please xD It’s Aellas link. I just posted the video.

5 Likes

Sadly I can never watch and give him credit for his videos since he hides them behind captions rather than just displaying them directly and I don’t click non-preview videos from people I don’t know; that’s a really bad idea that easily makes you watch… things you’d rather not watch. I’ll give his post a like too though :+1:t2:

1 Like

I think he would off linked the video if he had the trust level to do so no? Or am i out of the loop here on something?

Anyway… If in the future and you all see me linking someone elses link as videos. Direct the likes to them rather than me><

All I do is just show you the videos they linked.

2 Likes

Isn’t Youtube and Wowhead (and whatever else counts as “trusted” links) TL2? Thought that means pretty much everyone can link youtube :thinking:

1 Like

Didn’t twili make a thread about this, This morning? xP I don’t think they are dude.

Forums functions list. Yes. Yeah no… I don’t think everybody can post youtube links. You need a trust level to do so.

2 Likes

I was thinking about Un’Goro because I wanted to have my share of Jurassic Park with the local wildlife, but will keep this in mind as well :+1:

1 Like

His figured a creative way to post yt clip with msg attached on the link in differ to the usual where peeps write top of the link or under it, I tought it fun and creative way to express a msg :slight_smile:

3 Likes

you could always do it from trust level 2 but they borked it since last year though :c

:disappointed_relieved:

Time to watch Dominion again. Been meaning to for some time. I guess Un’goro actually is good for something.

2 Likes