🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Aye, I think I saw the same one. He re-made it later with a better camera and such iirc.

I also love walking videos of quaint little towns around the world. They’re very relaxing.

One more night of sleep.

1 Like

Like waiting for christmas. I’m so bored I can’t do anything else I’m too excited!

2 Likes

I was up way too late playing conan exiles.

2 Likes

There is some good ones of random japanese villages

1 Like

Oh ppl still play that, it had interesting physics and some visual graphics I remember :smiley:

1 Like

I havent played it before, got it cause a friend recommended when i asked for other survival games i might like. Playing on a server with other friends from wow and having a blast :smile:

1 Like

The combo system was strangely iteriated I remember thinking why they made it with 5 directional swings that first need press from 20 buttons to activate the spell and then perform the combo

1 Like

I just have my thralls whack stuff :laughing: im not good at combat, or maybe things changed but its mostly just left mouseclick for light attack and right click for heavy attack :sweat_smile:

I was playing the Age of Conan version from 2008. The combat system with combos could been cool and it were visually stunning with good animation. Warhammer online launched around same time tho and went play that with friend for years, would probably still play if it didnt close servers and go full priva. I love mmo with wows type gameplay thats almost entirely pvp, havent seen anything like it since so I just spam arena in wow now. :smiley:

1 Like

Ah ok, havent played age of conan, thought you meant conan exiles :blush:

Oh its survival game, tought they had made sequel for AoC. Well it has strong theme if its set in Conan and Hyboria :open_mouth:

2 Likes

My yt atm videos of walks around towns in Japan, Switzerland and few idyllic old towns in Britain. They are indeed very relaxing. Common to all three being that all seem go back in time, the alp villages and countryside towns in Japan or old towns in England. Some of these seem like time has freezed there and its quite nice, I picture simple and relaxing lives in places like this compared to big city life. One could become zen master in some of these places in Japan example. Mists of Pandaria :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Nearly 200 hours played on dragons dogma 2 now.

It is possible to complete it in a lot less.

I regret nothing.

Best game i played in years.

Also just found out a new dragon age is in the works.

Lets hope it is a return to form for bioware.

Am going through the dread process of clearing out all the rubbish on my characters ready for tomorrow. So much stuff to destroy or bank.

1 Like

I did 5 timewalking dungeons on my VDH for the adventure log and got a load of gear loot which I don’t need. Arghh.

What is this new guild name Puny? :dracthyr_a1:

2 Likes

I love fun guild names!!!

1 Like

I liked the pvp guild named Not Now Baby I am on CD in shadowlands. Theres some fun names on pvp guilds even now but I havent joined any yet. :joy:

https://check-pvp.fr/guilds/eu/enGB/all-factions/avg_arena/desc/1

3 Likes

MyLittlePuny