🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

That’s one way of putting it. :smirk:

Tww is taking step towards it but AoC went further wow can never go, there is limitations that prevent it from wow and perhaps for the best. :smiley:

1 Like

I also have a thing for towns such as Astoria, Oregon.
Mainly because of childhood movies such as The Goonies. As I got older, the nostalgia hits harder. :sweat_smile:

Yeah… No Orcs with dangly bits for us. :joy:

1 Like

Perhaps it is best, AoC style wouldnt fit in wow :smiley:

2 Likes

Looking pvp guilds on raven and draenor where my characters are it would probably be Bonjour Beautiful Baby on Ravencrest and Latinus Namus or Papas And Mamas on Draenor, I were yday tried to recry on something called bis :smiley:

1 Like

Ananda suggested that as a character name but someone nabbed it :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

3 Likes

We should make a guild named ‘Secret Flagging Club’ and have all our Puny alts join it. :smirk: :kissing_heart: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Great idea wise Tah. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I know Nim and Sinny are going to join Puny Inc on theirs, as guilds are cross realm as of tomorrow.

It’s where all my alts live and some friends who can’t be bothered with guilds.

1 Like

Ive seen guild with that name already but its not for me and I dont have puny alts, only some lore names fitting on the characters Ive made :smiley:

1 Like

https://i.ibb.co/p0ZtBbT/bis.jpg

I was chilling in Valdraken yday till met these other gnomes and one almost recry me into something called bis. I got close join it but I think Ill go Bonjour Beautiful Baby on this ravencrest char if I join any. :smiley:

1 Like

It should be ‘Flag Club’ anyway.

First rule of Flag Club: You don’t talk about Flag Club.

3 Likes

There is the Secret Flagging Discord guild or something similar, someone made to meme all the blame gamers.

1 Like

Im more into pvp in the game than on forum, I just chill and bond with other ppl here that we share common game with :sweat_smile:

Talking of pvp I think I ran out time push more this season, also I think I rather go out for while and perhaps get some exercise rather than try push the last day. Shame we go 5 weeks without ranks after tonight next. :dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

Punysin is on Draenor, cannot create a Puny Posse on the wrong realm!

1 Like

Theres guild named Papas And Mamas on Draenor, Im torn between it or Latinus Namus :smiley:

1 Like

If only i could type in green text, ppl would think i was Punyelf! Twinsister!

1 Like

Hair is from the old mog, no one can claim I have not noticed :dracthyr_nod:

1 Like

Yeah she has changed from what i used as reference photo :laughing:

1 Like

There we go, back to main posting, i prefer that! :smile:

2 Likes