🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

500 is huge amount of mounts, I have only 145

1 Like

I only recently got spotify myself, pay for the premium sub.

Its just convient for when i go to the gym or when im out walking as im usually alone so i just stick on some music and zone into my surroundings

Can make you own playlists on spotify and share them on the platform.

I have a 300 song and growing workout playlist.

Research claims playing music while working out especially cardio makes you perform 10% better.

Simular to using compression sleaves and wrist straps when lifting.

5 Likes

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream. It definitely is the weather for some. :icecream::shaved_ice::ice_cream:

2 Likes

That is the missconception, i havent lied about anything. :slight_smile:

I think i know exactly why they dont take my word for that and its unfortunate.

Cant say it here though id just get myself a vacation.

Dethklok - Duncan Hills Coffee Jingle (full version)

Caturday Night Fever (Original Version)

1 Like

In other news today is a good day.

Last day of work, sunny weather.

Chinese later tonight.

2 hours till works over.

Doesnt get much better. :smiley:

And because of Alythena i woke up extra early today and had bacon rolls first thing thismorning.

1 Like

Finally its looking like typical Finnish summer, sure its 26C for next 2 weeks everyday that isnt normal or much fun but also 5 days row rain next week, waiting the rain and glad of it. :smiley:

2 Likes

Finally 25° here here in tenerife. And sun! Till yesterday it was just like milan (rain rain rain).

1 Like

More rain here and take our sun, lets trade. Already missing winter. Thermometer on my desk show 30C inside currently. Im gonna go live in a lake, this is ridiculous. :smiley:

2 Likes

Do you know whats so desperately sad about this “drama” as its called , this is in my view.

The only ones who ignite it over and over are the ones who have a obvious problem to get over lol.

I was done with it all well over a year ago.

That should just give context.

Just look at the length of said persons comments about it.

Speaks for itself.

Its painfully obvious that they are the main perpetrator in this lol.

1 Like

Idk what all the drama is about, but some just like to stir the pot every now and then. Best to do is just to not give attention to it and move on. Looks like u manage to do that though, wasnt you who brought it up.

1 Like

Lets end global warming and vote Abbath for leader. I want permanent winter. :smiley:

https://64.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfqmilnfpE1qemkz7o1_500.jpg

1 Like

Run its a miniature horse

Too hot nesting in the sun? No problem as Nightjar parent “shifted its nest” :joy: baby bird :slight_smile:

1 Like

Abbath is nr 1. His memes are somerhin hilarious!

1 Like

Never gets old :smiley:

1 Like

The one with the doggy is my oreferred :" day 9 they never think im a dog"

He would make excellent Lich King, his interests are already align with the previous Lich Kings and permafrost covered earth.

2 Likes

Cat: WoW - WOTLK Classic Ad (China, 2022)

Green Tree Frogs breeding & laying eggs. Soon more frogs. hahahahahaahahhaaaaahhahahaaha

WoW Cat pets sit on your lap.

Funny Cats Talking #cats #catfunny #talkingcats #funnyanimals #catvideos #funnycats #voiceover #fyp

Shut up​:eyes::rofl:

I dont think Bubz loves them as much as they love Bubz. 30C inside is too hot for nice, this is all animal videos I got for now. :melting_face:

1 Like