🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

haha thats pretty extreme and I would say even unnessecary, cmon it doesnt smell that bad, this is highly exaggerated action :joy:

On other note, I started looking into performance issues in wow and found to be running gpu driver from 8/8/2023. Probably good to update drivers once in a while too :dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

Oh ye they’re overly sensitive for sure.
But what can you expect from an audi driver ^^

1 Like

Yeah, I mean if the car smells bad from the inside then just open a window. Sheeeesh :dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

Some probably prefer it over wunder-baums tbh

Probably where its invented, rather have surströmming as wunder-baum

Guess Ill just have the “at the car wash, working at the car wash” playing on loop for while now

1 Like

Here in the UK, we class drivers of all German cars as ‘thinking they are immune to the laws of the road’ - thats Audi, BMW, Mercedes, etc

2 Likes

It were bmw that were holding the drive through for 20min at macburgers last friday for specific order of no ketchup, cheese or onions! I was behind it and heard the order :dracthyr_a1: :dracthyr_a2:

Heresy!!! I personally would add the chef’s ‘special sauce’ to it, if you know what i mean

1 Like

I had double cheese with 4 nuggies with 20min wait thanks to gentleman in white bmw :joy:

Was sleeping last night, turned over and there was two almighty cracks in my fore arm the like id never felt before.

Afterwards my wrist felt really free (was quite painful though)

Can now do pushups putting full weight on my left arm.

That is the 7th place the nerve released from.

My shoulder, neck and elbow is still trapped.

1 Like

Good morning you beautiful people, it’s wonderful day to be on the forums!

Wish the weekend could just repeat.

1 Like

Preaching to the choir sister!

One coffee hasn’t been enough either. Arghh.

3 Likes

I got bitten by a spider and now my left index looks like a sausage. As if mosquitoes weren’t enough :smiling_face_with_tear:

It is particularly annoying as a left handed.

Unfortunately the spider wasn’t radioactive so I didn’t get any supernatural powers.

5 Likes

Damn it, I was this close to making that joke before I saw it.

Hope you’re okay

1 Like

I knew someone would make a joke about it or at least think of a joke like that haha.

Yes I’m fine, it’s no biggie. I have been bitten before.

1 Like

Could have been a radioactive cat instead!

one coffee isnt ever enough!

did you check it at hospital?