🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Only car I would probably think twice if drive it stores to buy milk and bread. I like the blanket on ceiling however its thoughtful addition for a cold day :smiley:

I’m taking it back, there are some AMAZING animations

There really are :slight_smile:

If you happen to have glacial tidestorm please post screen of its dragonfly animation cause I cant find it anywhere or have the mount but I would like it for my shaman. I wonder if it also turns horizontal position like the shaman class hall mount, it would be amazing if did.

1 Like

It’s SPINNING

1 Like

Now just need to get it, the hardest part at this point. It never drop :smile:

1 Like

Yeah, getting it during BFA was a good idea after all. That also means my void blob from shadowlands will SPIN \o/

even the carpet is spinning around, so is the kite

the Ny’alotha allseer is SO COOL

The Spirit of Eche’ro flies around as if it’s the elden ring deers

1 Like

When I win the lottery I might buy a nice car.

2 Likes

only a matter of time (:

Odds are only 1000000000000000000:1

1 Like

For you, yes. You can do it :grin:

Odds are against us :joy:

Was searching the rose and then stumble on this from Rieu with Johann Strauss Orchestra :relieved:

May the odds ever be in your favor

1 Like

Good to see you, Dunkiee :smiley:

:cry:

1 Like

And yours brother, and yours :smiley:

Nice, 600 Stradivariuses left in world, each with a price of several millions. Imagine play 20mil worth instrument :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Quite wild that as instruments they hold such unique sound thats not been able to replicate even 350 years later so I can understand the value if already not from historical point of view alone.

Invest that money and finance a nice car from profits :sunglasses:

I won £2 on the lottery once.

My dads been playing the postcode lottery for a couple years now, hes paid out well over £100 in that time for it and won back under £20.

1 Like

Should invest in stocks.
Totally safe bet and nothing ever goes wrong.

:dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

1 Like

If you’re very brave, you can do currency trading, but you gotta be on it, cause you can lose very fast.