🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Cars are assets going down in value over time, so better be investing in Etf !

Either buy ETFs which is literally buying the market or just buy stuff that grew over time instead of low quality stocks like Intel !

I’ve seen forex traders and I can say that monster is not enough to keep them awake. Not gonna say what they’re using though!

Provided your broker allows to do so since mines aren’t.

I arise from the grave(bed) once more to bring you doom(pointless topics that are just whack)!!

1 Like

Good mornings peoples :guitar:

1 Like

Investing in crypto is the only way to make real money, my crypto investments are gonna make me a billionaire before im 30. The lottery is just a scam. Crypto is the way to go.

lore accurate goblin player

1 Like

That impresses me … I don’t know anyone who’s won anything on the postcode lottery.

1 Like

Invest in apartments on high demand area and collect rent, after few investments stop doing traditional work and live from the passive income would be nice :dracthyr_comfy_blue:

I really don’t like that my avatar isn’t loading, alongside all my other remix characters.

I think WoW armory is updating* pretty slowly in the past few days.
I changed my other mage Transmog and features and her armory hasn’t change.

If you give me 1.5 million pounds I could probably buy two flats in London to do that :stuck_out_tongue:

Good Morning

1 Like

We need bacon. Lots of it.

Please :pray:

My BF trolled me by putting on this yeti mog a week ago, i have changed it back to my normal mog but on armory its stuck with this horrible thing. My bf is having a real laugh of it though…

5 Likes

We men are simple creatures

1 Like

Love your name there Twilly :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks xD

I still need one for puny though xD

1 Like

this toon wears the human heritage armor since the end of july…

Behold! a censored twiluna!

Ask and you shall receive :dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

There is something different on your tmog. Its giant double u for wictory :astonished: :thinking:

1 Like