🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

We would get fat D:

1 Like

The dark side of tasty things :frowning:

But what if the pizza becomes aggressive.

Then we do what we must.

I must investigate.

1 Like

pizza

2 Likes

What do you mean get? :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

Inspector Murley sounds like an English tv series about a tired middle-aged detective. It would put Westfall’s Horatio to shame.

1 Like

Yo soda saw you in game last night but we were in opposite teams so couldnt say nothing, waved at ya when saw a fellow music threadist :smiley: :wave:

2 Likes

A tired middle aged detective in Hawaii maybe. Just wants to sunbathe on the beach and then called up another case. It’s a meme at the end of each show.

2 Likes

Nice! :grinning: Didn’t notice in the heat of the battle, It’s a small world of warcraft!

1 Like

I like that. Sadly we don’t have an “inspector” title in the game.

1 Like

We have inquisitor? We totally need inspector.

1 Like

Shouldn’t titles be account wide? I have Inquisitor on Starney but not on Murley. :slightly_frowning_face:

For some weird reason that one isn’t. ‘Tis very annoying.

1 Like

It sure is, Im gearing this ud priest currently if you happen to stumble on same game again, name is Francille. :smiley:

https://i.ibb.co/1fbLdfx/Francille.jpg

4 Likes

Sounds like the name of a fancy Victorian lady. :dancer:

1 Like

Maybe she was, who knows! I rolled the fantasynamegenerator till it gave something “oldish” for forsaken. I always liked the part on forsakens lore that sometime they use their past names if they remember it or if not then it might be something they saw after risen from their grave :smiley:

2 Likes

It’s locked to the Drustvar reputation.

1 Like