🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Some are character locked as far as I know, the legion class hall titles example seem to not share between two same class characters. My other is High Priest and other has no titles except the account wide ones like Ambassador or Kingslayer etc :thinking:

2 Likes

Honestly I never used it. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Good to know, I will wave back next time! :wink: I play epic bgs most of the time.

1 Like

Live from AD. This server is something else. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Ppl bonding over video games, like its suppose to be :smiley:

3 Likes

Even the Lion’s Pride can get overbooked.

1 Like

Missing a few things there, my good man - Antipasti selection, chilli beef and doner kebab meat

2 Likes

I’m there right now. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: It’s even more crowded than I remembered.

2 Likes

Forget the bikini girls - this is the real deal. :eyes:

3 Likes

It really does! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

The stormwind guard guy made catchy song of lions pride inn on his yt in the stories of stormwind from the sw guards pov :smiley:

This was also catchy :notes:

2 Likes

Baldur’s gate 1&2, Icewind Dale 1&2, Neverwinter Nights. Thats from where it started, and then there became wow. :smiley:

Few years ago played bg 1&2 through on sorcerer on that enhanced edition. The remake was quite good I liked it.

2 Likes

I think i still got BG 1 and 2 box set here somewhere - along with a load of other Forgotten Realms games

1 Like

Will always be my favorite game all time :smiley:

I can suggest the Enhanced Editions if interested to play it, the remakes are well made.

1 Like

I might have the boxes and cd’s for it laying around somewhere myself but can’t say i have something to play them with these days.

For an a bit newer game in the same vein then i did enjoy both Pillars of Eternity and Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. Some of it might be their universe building. I hope the first person RPG set in the same universe coming later this year will be worth playing but i’m not too sold after seeing the trailers.

1 Like

You post so much there isnt enough like available.

Also enjoyed pillars, havent tried pathfinders yet but friends suggested them.

1 Like

Neverwinter Nights plays just fine on modern systems, though I’m unsure about the Baldur’s Gates and Icewind Dale 1. I’d recommend just getting the EEs of those anyway. Icewind Dale 2 also runs okay.

Was funny on first pcs playing bg & icewind dales you associated the dragon fights with something epic when boss fights with all the effects lagged and made it appear slow mo like it was max payne :smiley:

1 Like

Dragon age. divine divinity. Planescape torment. Final fantasy on snes. mega drive fantasy zone. Ys on mega cd. Castlevania. Diablo. There are lots more.

1 Like