🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

There are no words …

1 Like

ppl bonding over video games, I love it :smiley:

2 Likes

Losing fur family is devastating. They are always too young even if they are elderly. I am so sorry for you and Nismo, I send you all the love and fluff in the world :paw_prints:

2 Likes

So, today I was lazy (also working from home) so I just slapped these into the oven:

Actually delicious. :yum:

Also, I want to post with Murley for a bit, maybe forever, who knows. :eyes: It’s my main after all.

4 Likes

Dew it!!!

No a god kitty has fallen. All venerate Smudge the mighty.

1 Like

Sending you lots of hugs Puny, always sad when a pet passes away :heart:

1 Like

Pet?, you mean companion :wink: ? Cats choose their human. The great god kitty sends a cat and its up to the human to be worthy.

Some humans are truely blessed.

2 Likes

That’s right. The other cat at my parent’s house choose us, literally. He was abandoned by some idiot who lived in a nearby condo and as smart as he is, he quickly understood which house was owned by crazy cat people. :eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Waiting on the beta, good way to take the mind off things

NECOMIMI BRAINWAVE CONTROLLED CAT EARS?!

Oh, yeah, silly me. :crazy_face: As I explained in that autism thread the other day, sometimes I struggle with getting jokes right away, so when I can’t figure out if I did something wrong, I can “panic” for a bit, and a reaction on the forums can be to delete the post, because my brain says “Shame on you, you are a failure, you can’t even post on a forum” and such nonsense… then obviously I calm myself after a bit. It’s so frustrating! But I’m working on it. I’m a bit of a mess sometimes. :rofl:

I didn’t want to say that in the beta topic. :eyes:

3 Likes

I’m sorry my humour made you feel that way.

I am surprised how impatient and angry some posters are though.

3 Likes

No worries! I was always afraid to tell these things about myself because I fear trolling, but I feel better now. :slight_smile:

If I tell anyone about this, that means that I feel “safe” with that person, so it’s a good thing actually. Thank you for listening to me, it means a lot! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

/equip DarkspearOutfit
Hey mon.

1 Like

If only you could transform into Forumtroll, you would win the entire WoW forums now.

Also thanks for the IRL laugh, I needed that. :rofl:

1 Like

1 Like

Did you have to call out my thoughts that way? :dracthyr_lulmao:
I’m worse with it on discord, though. Usually when I am having a conversation and then nobody is replying so I talk too much and panic. At least with forums it is just one post at a time.

Tbh the :stuck_out_tongue: emoji has always been passive aggressive to me, I despise it.

2 Likes

Beta time people.

1 Like

Fixed for ya.

" :slight_smile: " this one too (I know I just used it in my previous post, but I guess it was fitting for that context lol).

2 Likes

I stand fixed.

1 Like