🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

It definitely can be, it depends on the context. Thus I use :smile: it seems genuine to me.
Funny how we determine how genuine an emoji/emoticon is. I think it comes from the fact it smiles with its eyes.

1 Like

:smiley_cat: works better.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Well, I’m going to check out episode 1 and 2 of The Acolyte instead of waiting for the servers. Cheerio!

3 Likes

Nice, I’ll watch it too, this flew under the radar, I didn’t even know there was a new sw series again.

2 Likes

Whats that? :smile: im just questing around in remix, not sure i wann play the beta.

1 Like

A new Star Wars series.

1 Like

Wow, I was not expecting this much drama for the beta release! What were people exactly expecting, especially on the fist hour? :dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like

Probably most of the expansion playable, in perfect state and with no login or connectivity issues. Also with NPCs dropping battlenet currency.

2 Likes

Lately I feel people are getting easily angered. I theorise it is due to the cost of living and state of the world that is really bringing people down. Certainly during lockdown, the stress turned the customers at my then job into a nightmare.

That would explain people feeling the pinch on their spending (because really video games are a luxury not a basic necessity for life) and being angry at the rising costs and seeing “money grabbing options” for bonus stuff.

It might also explain the anger when they have something they look forward to not being available when they thought.

Venting on forums is one thing but when you are really mad, I think it is best to wait rather than throw essentially a tantrum instead.

3 Likes

The way she squeezes the water out is so cute :sob::sob:

WITTY BANTER

HE HAS ATTACHMENT ISSUES :sweat_smile:

Boring forums today: beta beta beta beta beta.

4 Likes

If only there was a forum for the beta testing……… :sweat_smile::laughing: guess it will be beta oriented for a few days, we can just stick to general chat!

2 Likes

And hope for no major spoilers.

3 Likes

Ppl will 100% spoil stuff sadly. I think i’ll pass on betatesting this time, kinda wanna experience TWW with fresh eyes when it launches.

4 Likes

Same here. I usually manage to avoid most major things but with so many people beta testing, I’m not sure of my chances this time.

1 Like

Lets just hope those betatesters actually reports bugs and so on, seems alot just wanna play the game before release :sweat_smile:

1 Like

yes. every resistance against it is futile…
i applied to beta but im happy i wasnt chosen… so when will be released maybe ill still have to pleasure of discovery

1 Like

At least I’m not missing any interesting drama while I’m at the office. :rofl:

2 Likes

Maybe your evil twin will stir something up :no_mouth:

2 Likes