🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Wow. I totally missed all the drama. I tried to understand whats happened but probably im too dumb.

edit: i found the mail.

Im in Amsterdam, having a wee hangover :laughing:

4 Likes

M&S finally had their gluten free spiced iced buns in stock. NOM!
Saw a bag of british carrots, thought of Soul.
Aside from the timewalking raid and walking the dog tomorrow that’s me done :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

1 Like

If you ever think wow is in a bad state, just look at the state of ff14 and their forums - on the media tour a few streamers tried a new dungeon and easily cleared without a healer. Guess if you want any challenge in that game anymore, you’ll have to do ultimate (1% of the content). The great dumbing down and homogenisation apparently continues lol

1 Like

Large pepperone pizza will do wonders for that, and “hair of the dog” but not in the pizza but refer the saying. :smile:

1 Like

Short shift for me today (1-5pm) then 8 dsys off. Busy week though, helping my oldest son move to Nottingham, cleaning and painting his room ready for youngest son to move into it (he also wants me to build a PC for him, but not just yet so im helping him choose the parts)

3 Likes

Also want to build or donate my current pc for younger brother who only has ages old laptop no good for nothing but his studyes, I facepalmed when stepfather bought him console instead pc, would been more use in life from skills with pc than playing with consoles that teaches nothing for computers. Im gaining small amount of heritance and I might also build setup for my brother then as others didnt understand the good from pc. :smile:

2 Likes

Just done a 3 hour biking trip, im fine now, was just a bit rough in the morning :smile:

1 Like

Yeah I couldnt do that anymore after night out, Im too old. Takes days to recover. :joy:

1 Like

Nice. Hope you had luck with the weather.
Also probably gonna feel that trip tomorrow ^^

More rain for me. Is it Summer? Are you sure???

1 Like

the elf druid got upset with the vulpera rogue because the rogue posted a picture of a letter he got where the druid named and shamed people. so she reported the rogue for naming and shaming! the hypocrisy is hilarious XD there wasnt really more to it than that.

Are you going somewhere Murley? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I basically forgot to take pics today so only main course and drink :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

Depends on what your goals are.
If you’re purely in it to earn the various mounts and transmog: alts are the way to go.
If you want to do the higher raid difficulties and perhaps earn the tusks of mannoroth, then you’ll need to upgrade your gear a bit probably (though it’s not mandatory; you can just stick to normal raids, but it’ll take a while).

1 Like

Nice, having some ppl over for coffee in a minute so icecream with blueberries here. Then heading out for stroll in old town and park for this saturday. Its looking sunny.

1 Like

DMing a D&D session tonight.
Going to watch a few Fallout episodes with a friend tomorrow (we’re slow, yes).

Never too late to watch the new Fallout, that show were epic. :dracthyr_love_animated:

4 Likes