šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Picksocketing?

Yay! Tomorrow I wanted to go downtown to the vintage store. You never know if you find a hidden gem!

2 Likes

Remix is all about them sockets.

Hopefully with leeching or critical strike.

2 Likes

I believe weā€™re going out to some noodle place tomorrow.

I have no idea where but itā€™s lunch so will enjoy.

2 Likes

Marvelā€™s Midnight Suns is free on epic great ones.

1 Like

I saw the farming simulator on there the other week. Most of my lot werenā€™t impressed.

1 Like

Well itā€™s probably a great simulator, those guys make a lot of them. So it probably just boils down to real lifeish farming not being terribly fun.

I always grab the freebies

The grocery stores fear Punyelf, scourge of the sample booths!

1 Like

As my supermarket delivers direct to my door. No samples for me!

Life is cruel to you methinks.

1 Like

Excooose me just because I havenā€™t played it yetā€¦

1 Like

I look forward to seeing your farm in full harvested glory!

Hmm not entirely sure but arent any likes on person helping them gain their tl3 status, so even if there would be some classic/retail alts with somesort names made only for the purpose to send somesort of messages through likes with ill intent from their end, not only they can be easily ignored but they actually also help the person theyre liking with them. :dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like
1 Like

Right, itā€™s 1:30amā€¦ time to do some WoW

1 Like

In pvp most seem to activate only after midnight, during evening its harder to find groups and then all come online after midnight like theyre nocturnal. Its not good for sleeprythm, 3:43am currently. :joy:

Edit. And 6am times out, its time to go sleep. :joy:

1 Like

I did not understand a single bit of all the drama and for some reasons I canā€™t reply to mails (perhaps itā€™s just me not being able to, havenā€™t been using that tool in years, Iā€™ve tried to write the same mail like 10 times but it wonā€™t send it - please if you know how, contact me in some other way, like on instagram :sob:).

Today itā€™s all about KAWASAKIIII before the storms come back again. This morning I will be training, this afternoon I will be adventuring through mountains and woods!

This evening on the other hand, if my partner agrees, I would to go to the cinema and see Kinds of Kindness!

4 Likes

My weekend will consist of resting my toe, a light dog walk for Fergus and Roscoe and my daily chores for my mum

And Firelands Forum Raid!!

I loved Firelands in Cataclysm, had great fun tanking it especially Shannox and Alysrazor.

3 Likes

Dunnn dunnnn DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

1 Like