šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Looks good, also had fries yday with burger, today is still uncertain :smiley: :hamburger:

2 Likes

Iā€™m weird ā€¦ I donā€™t like raw fruit. I donā€™t like the tastes nor the textures despite being force-fed fruit as a child. I like fruit flavoured things, just not the basic fruit itself ā€¦

1 Like

There in lies your answer. Your not weirdā€¦ I was force fed sea food as a child. Never touching that stuff again

2 Likes

I wasnā€™t force fed sea food but Iā€™d still go hungry rather than eat that stuff. :nauseated_face:

I can relate to this. There are some textures (especially slimy ones) that I canā€™t stand, Iā€™m repulsed by them. Thatā€™s why I canā€™t eat mushrooms or eggplant for example.

2 Likes

Then we can rule out you being a badger :memo:

Which makes sense, WoW doesnā€™t have badgers :frowning:

1 Like

Thatā€™s a shame. They are so cute!

1 Like

Cant think of dislike for anything eatable, maybe something that would be really repulsing but it would have to be atleast spoiled then. I dont rly have any preference for what I eat either Ill just eat anything available. Sugar, salt, fat usually makes things taste better. :smiley:

Ps. I would even try those pizzas with raisins and whatnot ppl have pasted here. :joy:

1 Like

3 Likes

Never tried surstrƶmming only came close once, ā€œsummer olympicsā€ football had that as price for the winning team but we lost. We did try, broke my glasses to somes hand when turn head. The idea were that none were allowed to play sober. :joy:

1 Like

Riiight, clearly didnā€™t lose ā€œon purposeā€ or anything ^^
Best way to do sports tbh. Would totally watch the drunk olympics.

I honestly tried my best, Im no wintrader :smiley:
The dude who organized the event had some shoulder accident stumbling against goal and one girl had ankle sprain and I broke my glasses. We waited ambulance for the guy who hurted his shoulder and the girl went with same ride. We lost those two key players from our team. :smile:

2 Likes

At least you can watch the olympics drunk. Iā€™d recommend the Darkmoon Special Reserve.

1 Like

You fought valiantly on the green field of battle.
Your sacrifices shall be honoured and remembered henceforth with some snaps and rotten fishā€¦ But mostly snaps.

A fair compromise!
Closest I got (I think)) is a bottle of kraken. But I can write Darkmoon Special Reserve on the label with a marker. ^^

2 Likes

HYPE!!!

3 Likes

HYPE HYPE HYPE :dracthyr_love_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

3 Likes

Todays been pretty optimal what comes to weather, sunny and 17C with windy breeze and theres even rained earlier so theres that fresh sense of air and smell after rain in forest. This is what I wish summer weathers to be.

2 Likes

Weather today is pretty much like this here:

1 Like

YouTube annoying me latelyā€¦ despite being a Premium user theyā€™re still screwing me over from viewing videos if I got an AD-Blocker active, in this case Braveā€™s default Shield.

If you hear any of the following:

ā€œRUIN, RUIN!ā€
ā€œTHESE WINDS PEEL FLESH FROM BONE!ā€
ā€œTHE SKIES ARE MINE TO CONTROL!ā€

You might want to get out ASAP.

Stormā€™s cominā€™ ani.

Major headache all day, I suspect the oncoming storm has something to do with it.