That stuff is surely against the Geneva Convention as a crime against humanity

5 Likes

I recommend this instead;

It’s delicious.

Durian? Is somethin horrible.

Has a saying: “Tastes like Heaven, smells like Hell” :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah… but when i tasted it was like hell :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Was it fresh? Fresh and preserved are distinctly different. Fresh is infinitely a lot nicer.

I tried it many times in thai, viet and bali. Probably is just not my cup of tea

Best laugh is when you try and block an ad. Google responds with “We’ll try to make sure you won’t see this ad again”.

shows the exact same ad 5 seconds later

Have they skipped you right to the end of the video yet?

Best way I found to deal with Youtube ads is to download the vid I want to watch, especially if it’s a longish one to Realplayer then watch it on my own media player.

No that’s Fray Bentos you’re thinking of there

1 Like

Ive seen it on internet but never tried, didnt know could also make tea out of it :smiley:

Now blood oranges those I love, split it in half and sugar on top and scoop it out.

2 Likes

(Mind you, some tastefully used language in the video)

Them things should quite frankly be illegal under Trades Description Act as 'pies

1 Like

Are they the ones that come in tins?

Steve trying make all animals of zoo get along :smiley:

1 Like

Yup.

The ones that have pastry the consistency and taste of wallpaper with too much wallpaper paste and the meat just looks like they scraped it off the floor of a dog food factory.

1 Like

Its going to be a good year for me this year! Not only WW releasing a day before my birthday, but my two favourite shooters are getting prequels!

if you know your Gears of war and you didn’t get chills when a little bit of Mad World played you’re not a gamer.

Original Gears of war Trailer.

And of course what I am incredibly hyped for…

DOOM!!!

1 Like

Really excited for Gears of War.
4 and 5 aren’t terrible games per se but they feel so disconnected from the originals.
Study the first one.
Don’t try to reinvent the wheel.
No modern game designs.
Less focus on e-sports and unlocks.
DiMaggio + Ferro
10/10 Best game ever.

Never got into the new Doom games. Don’t know why, just never clicked :/
Love the classics, including 3 though ^^

3 Likes

Good morning! :coffee: :croissant:

3 Likes

I played the original Doom - I think it was the first game we got when we bought a PC. Haven’t tried the follow-ups and I guess they’re on consoles which I don’t possess.

1 Like