🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

You talking :poop: about evanesence?!

Why?!

1 Like

How can someone dislike this song.

5 Likes

really beautiful. The original one is without the explosion at the end but wonderful anyway

2 Likes

Yes! I have the second edition of the album where you can find both versions. :smiley:

1 Like

That were one of her best tracks alongside with Bring Me To Life, best like Didos Thank You. :dracthyr_heart:

3 Likes

i knew this song thru eminem’s “stan”

2 Likes

Same, then heard the original and loved it. Oh boy back in the good times. :smiley:

1 Like

And “Here With Me” that was my “sobbing” song for a long time when it came out (I was 16 and totally in my teen-dramatic era), still love it today. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I was just going to say that then there were that one which played in roswells intro and you put it. I miss Dido! :smiley:

2 Likes

Newer evanescence stuff is pretty good too.

They are one band who havent changed over the years and stayed true to themselves

One of their new songs

1 Like

Did “Here With Me” really come out in 1999 in the UK? I was checking on Wiki and I remember it being a hit in 2001 when I was already in high school. :thinking:

Bring me back to life came out when I was like 6 years old xD

Really? I was like 18. :melting_face:

I double checked… I was 11 when bring me back too life came out. Your a few years older than me Murley

Oh, ok, I was about to edit the post with incorrect info… well when I was 11 it was Macarena and Spice Girls time. XD

I’d have been like 6 months old. I love it

Nha you where right… It came out in 2003
I was 11 years old back then

Yes, but you said you were 6, so I was writing something about Nirvana being the big hit when I was 6. :eyes: :rofl:

I was mistaken! I wrote very wrong info!

What i currently listen too.