🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Well, there are wow twitter communities, I tried being a part of them, don’t see the issue. if you like it then you can have a platform to talk about wow with more people :grin:

Well considering she lives like 500 miles away and I have absolutely no clue what she looks like yes we are. its the internet after all.

I mean, haven’t you seen me heavily flirting with every lady on here? They all love me!

2 Likes

Girl Saves Tiny Owl After Hurricane. Now They Are A Flock

Okey I get it now xD I apologize for my outburst.

Ya, Ive been thinking join twitter and Ive noticed all my fav streamers have accounts there but I just havent joined yet, I dont know what is wrong with me, even when facebook started and it were hyped I tried to get into it but then left in few years. :smiley:

On a serious note twitter seem like it could be good. Alot interesting updates seem to come through that platform etc.

1 Like

It’s probably not your thing then, Aly :dracthyr_nod: I can’t say I miss Twitter.

There are lots of competitions on twitter as well.

I think its more “intellectually” txt based and less value on just posted picture and such which are more typically ig type thing right. I dont know but is my impression. I could join to be more in loop with things Im interested on or so. :dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

Not that social media savvy myself I’m afraid :smile:

Im the same, I get my social media in mmos :joy:

2 Likes

Social media died the day you could no longer pick blood red text over a black background with limewire ripped Evanescence blasting on your frontpage that’s completely covered with ascii art.
How can I socialize if people can’t see the real me?!

5 Likes

‘‘Hoooooow can you seeee into my eyes!!’’’

1 Like

I do see alot wow related updates and networking happening through it, Ive been thinking join. I think it might be alright to be in loop better and such. :dracthyr_nod:

“Like open dooors”
Humanity at its peak ^^

1 Like

I generally buy based on the amount of chocolate in it. I’m a simple soul. Give me a chocolate cake and I’m happy.

2 Likes

I would say try it, follow just what you are interested in.

1 Like

Well thats my 6th max level toon thanks to remix, now to level a dracthyr.

I have three when I only intended to do one. Not doing any more though.

That would devastate my grand-daughter who spent a good chunk of her student loan on a ticket. Though she wouldn’t be seen dead on Facebook so is probably safe from Swift-deniers.

1 Like

Oh I just like to annoy people who seem to have in their head that she’s the only person in existence to have ever sung a song and she’s so perfect you’re not allowed in any way to even dare dislike her music.

3 Likes