🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

I just realized that the SAP program training tomorrow at the office is scheduled from 8:30 until 17:00 :scream:

It will be a fun day. /s :eyes:

3 Likes

Hope there’s some decent breaks in between there!

2 Likes

Coffee and cake break, lunch break, afternoon coffee break I hope!

1 Like

We usually have croissants and coffee on these occasions, we always have free coffee (Nespresso machine).

For lunch I think we’ll go the bar-restaurant nearby, it’s really good!

3 Likes

I’m sorry the what? They turn you all into saps?

2 Likes

You guys laugh but I’m serious I don’t know what SAP programming is :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

SAP is an enterprise resource planning software (ERP… of course, I play on AD :roll_eyes:), very boring, I hate using it. :rofl: I hope the new version is more user-friendly…

2 Likes

somethin like salesforce?

Googles

Holy damn someone stick that in the modern UI machine already.

1 Like

Design a better system which looks and is more user friendly.

Then take over the market.

1 Like

Looks like straight from Win 95. :eyes:

1 Like

It all just blurs into one :dracthyr_crylaugh:

1 Like

Could be! I saw that it’s also used in some stores so probably yes. HR does payroll as well with it.

1 Like

ok. we use salesforce just for the operation. but i guess other companies use it for it too.

1 Like

I want! :drooling_face:

Gimme!

1 Like

Gimme gimme!
I loathe modern software.
The slick n stylized cloud services that never sync and the limited user control because the “program does it for you for easy usage” with auto fillers, auto planners, auto thinkers and whatnot.

Give me a grey spreadsheet 90’s looking wordpad with no fancy ui and only 3 functions.
Copy
Paste
Save

2 Likes

No.

2 Likes

Yes! But I still like the modern look.

1 Like

I have yet to hear someone who likes using SAP :skull:
So far everyone talks about it like a nightmare, and for as little as I had to work with it when I worked for aeronautics, I could see why

1 Like

Those water graphics… pure Win 95 (maybe even Win 3.1) nostalgia… :face_holding_back_tears:

Thankfully I don’t use it often, sometimes to check out info about the client’s system or to insert my working hours once per month. :eyes:

2 Likes